Any surgeries you would advise? would it be possible to fix the narrowness that braces did to my face?

D

Deleted member 21221

Iron
Want to add some angularity/width and fix what the orthos did. (getting mse for airway benefit already)

Attachments

• IMG_0694.jpg
    IMG_0694.jpg
    257.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0693.jpg
    IMG_0693.jpg
    207.1 KB · Views: 0
I’m not to well researched in surgeries but You look good bro I’d softmaxx atm before any surgeries

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21221
maybe rhino

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21221 and Deleted member 21676
For sure bro. Death tier nose which I never had as a kid.
it's probably genetics since u don't look recessed for the most part (to me at least)

it's probably genetics since u don't look recessed for the most part (to me at least)
Maybe this picture can show it. this side of my face makes my maxilla seem slightly recessed. It's weird because one side of my face mogs the other to oblivion.

Attachments

• IMG_0645.jpg
    IMG_0645.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
Maybe this picture can show it. this side of my face makes my maxilla seem slightly recessed. It's weird because one side of my face mogs the other to oblivion.
you don't look recessed here to me, your nose just looks large

you don't look recessed here to me, your nose just looks large
Then a rhinoplasty would be in order. Thank you for the input brother.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16683
you have short face syndrome, u need bimax with CW.

Either CW by downgrafting anterior maxilla if you lack teeth show, or intrusion from behind.

By doing this your chin will appear less prominent and ull get a slight backward rotation.

It will also resultat in opening ur nasolabial angle that is close.

For your nose, the bimax CW need slight maxilla advancement (2/3mm), so it will appear less bigger.

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: ChristianChad and Deleted member 21221
you have short face syndrome, u need bimax with CW.

Either CW by downgrafting anterior maxilla if you lack teeth show, or intrusion from behind.

By doing this your chin will appear less prominent and ull get a slight backward rotation.

It will also resultat in opening ur nasolabial angle that is close.

For your nose, the bimax CW need slight maxilla advancement (2/3mm), so it will appear less bigger.
Interesting. I have two other front facing pictures which I believe show that I have a long midface. Can you explain what "short face syndrome" means.

Attachments

• IMG_9953.jpg
    IMG_9953.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 0
  • 95DA778F-1E21-4E8A-865E-C523375BDF46.jpg
    95DA778F-1E21-4E8A-865E-C523375BDF46.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 0
Interesting. I have two other front facing pictures which I believe show that I have a long midface. Can you explain what "short face syndrome" means.
its not exactly a scientific term and i didnt notice you have it personally.

for widening face EASE procedure (also most airway improvement out of all the expanders and SAPRE etc.) and zygo implants. EASE you can get for around 5K Euro in Germany. where are you from? if EASE is available in your country you can get it covered/ partly covered by insurance

MSE worsens asymmetry and sometimes doesn't help breathing at all. you're probably too old for it by now aswell

• +1
Reactions: terrorblade and Deleted member 21221
its not exactly a scientific term and i didnt notice you have it personally.

for widening face EASE procedure (also most airway improvement out of all the expanders and SAPRE etc.) and zygo implants. EASE you can get for around 5K Euro in Germany. where are you from? if EASE is available in your country you can get it covered/ partly covered by insurance

MSE worsens asymmetry and sometimes doesn't help breathing at all. you're probably too old for it by now
Do you think EASE is superior compared to MSE expansion?

Do you think EASE is superior compared to MSE expansion?
EASE is the best option for consistent breathing benefits as far as i am aware and was specifically developed to address this effectively. its superior when it comes to the expansion that matters for breathing (way far in the back in the nasal region) more then anything else, it also of course widens the maxilla skeletally. I dont know how well it addresses upper maxilla, eye regions, bizygo width etc. , that type of benefit usually has chance to occur when it comes in young adolescents using MSE. but still i recall reading from somewhere there is benefit to cheekbones from EASE, probably not major though and im not 100% sure. that why i think you should also get zygo implants if you want to address facial width, although im not knowledgeable about implants so you should advise about this topic specifically (zygo implants) on the forum aswell to see if maybe you have use for this.

MSE is also very notorious for worsening asymmetry and creating asymmetry out of nowhere, no breathing benefits sometimes and also not consistently high success rate.

also jfl you want to be careful with expansion because your alar base looks huge in that second photo in the original post although i have heard mixed things regarding maxilla expansion causing increased alar base, but EASE most of expansion should not be seen from outside and influence alar base because the expansion is deep in the skull and not seen from outside in terms of nose

• +1
EASE is the best option for consistent breathing benefits as far as i am aware and was specifically developed to address this effectively. its superior when it comes to the expansion that matters for breathing (way far in the back in the nasal region) more then anything else, it also of course widens the maxilla skeletally. I dont know how well it addresses upper maxilla, eye regions, bizygo width etc. , that type of benefit usually has chance to occur when it comes in young adolescents using MSE. but still i recall reading from somewhere there is benefit to cheekbones from EASE, probably not major though and im not 100% sure. that why i think you should also get zygo implants if you want to address facial width, although im not knowledgeable about implants so you should advise about this topic specifically (zygo implants) on the forum aswell to see if maybe you have use for this.

MSE is also very notorious for worsening asymmetry and creating asymmetry out of nowhere, no breathing benefits sometimes and also not consistently high success rate.

also jfl you want to be careful with expansion because your alar base looks huge in that second photo in the original post although i have heard mixed things regarding maxilla expansion causing increased alar base, but EASE most of expansion should not be seen from outside and influence alar base because the expansion is deep in the skull and not seen from outside in terms of nose
Thank you for your input. Much appreciated brother.

• Love it
Reactions: ChristianChad
you only need a rhino

• +1

Do know if EASE has any effect on the width of the palate/smile?

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
Want to add some angularity/width and fix what the orthos did. (getting mse for airway benefit already)
Botox for buccipitors and learn to chew properly for hollow cheeks.

Your nose is your main flaw imo

• +1
Sarpe for expansion if you truly do have a narrow palate

rhino right after

• +1
your occlusale plane ls too straight

if you look from the side view , your mandibule is pretty long and chin extremly strong

If your rotate both jaw clockwise, your chin will rotate slightly backward ans u get better side with less chin projection abd more lower facial height if you have no teeth show

rhino
infraorbital implant