ANY TIPS AND HELP WILL BE APPRECIATED!

D

Deleted member 28297

Platinum
Joined
Apr 6, 2023
Posts
1,009
Reputation
596
Hi guys so this how I look currently pretty solid 5/10 in my opinion but I have lots of things that can be improved I just don't know how exactly yet so I'm sitting at 1.82cm height 74kg I'm getting leaner right now do you have any tips? (Sorry for the bad English)
IMG 20230713 163831
View attachment IMG_20230712_202701.jpgView attachment IMG_20230712_202644.jpg
 
  • +1
Reactions: SteveRogers
Look good, need a slightly taller chin to balance long-ish midface though imo, easy fix - fillers.
You would also benefit from eyebrow botox to lower your brows and hood your eyes.
You could also do with a tan / MT@ for more of a striking phenotype + potentially getting light brown highlights through your hair.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28297
Look good, need a slightly taller chin to balance long-ish midface though imo, easy fix - fillers.
You would also benefit from eyebrow botox to lower your brows and hood your eyes.
You could also do with a tan / MT@ for more of a striking phenotype + potentially getting light brown highlights through your hair.
Ya I'm trying to lower them eyebrows and make my eye area overall better naturally because I'm still only 17 and ya can't do surgery anything like that without parents
 
  • +1
Reactions: SteveRogers

Similar threads

3oubaiddd
Replies
0
Views
32
3oubaiddd
3oubaiddd
B
Replies
1
Views
26
SoftAscenderLite
SoftAscenderLite
SoWang33
Replies
4
Views
33
giodd
giodd
D
Replies
3
Views
57
danek12
D
brownlet
Replies
0
Views
29
brownlet
brownlet

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top