Any tips for getting slays at parties

louismaxxed

louismaxxed

Bronze
Joined
Mar 20, 2026
Posts
430
Reputation
298
I’m usually able to get physical contact like sharing drinks and hitting each other’s vapes plus getting the instagram or snap. But the conversation usually dies out after that or her pig friends will escort her out. How can I get better results with foids at parties I’ll take any tips.
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bIiss, LeonardMariana, Erdafritnib and 2 others
Be Chad
 
  • +1
Reactions: bIiss and Erdafritnib
low inhib bro ask to go to a room or some shit and start kissing her
 
  • +1
Reactions: bIiss, LeonardMariana and Erdafritnib
low inhib bro ask to go to a room or some shit and start kissing her
Broo I lowk did something similar at the bar 3 weeks ago but there was no room so we made out in the back area. But I’m not consistently able to get them away from their friends
 
  • +1
Reactions: 134applesauce456
I’m usually able to get physical contact like sharing drinks and hitting each other’s vapes plus getting the instagram or snap. But the conversation usually dies out after that or her pig friends will escort her out. How can I get better results with foids at parties I’ll take any tips.
Put a bullet in the pig friend’s skull and enjoy ur slay
 
1-Be htn

2-Dont be sub htn
 
I’m usually able to get physical contact like sharing drinks and hitting each other’s vapes plus getting the instagram or snap. But the conversation usually dies out after that or her pig friends will escort her out. How can I get better results with foids at parties I’ll take any tips.
IMO dont try to hit on women it outs them in defense mode unless you are a giga chad

Just act platonic first, try to have fun
 

Similar threads

T
Replies
4
Views
26
Tesarossa
Tesarossa
louismaxxed
Replies
1
Views
10
mordoom
mordoom
vaylenvislays
Replies
5
Views
34
ihavenightmares
ihavenightmares
R3w_tard666
Replies
5
Views
60
R3w_tard666
R3w_tard666
genomemax
Replies
11
Views
43
Nocturnal
Nocturnal

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top