Any tips for studyceling?

Lebron_James

Lebron_James

JorBUM cant get 40k
It will basically decide my whole life and if it ends well I am basically guarantee Iranian Stacylite wife

I’m open to anything including substances as long as it won’t make me a junkie

Over for white guys tbh, no family connections to save them while they slave away over textbooks

• +1
Reactions: Klasik01, endlessummer and Renophobeadoobe
i would rather waste my life dropshipping and selling overpriced courses to little faggots on tiktok.
tips would be to just have some coke right next to where your studying and just snort a line every 25 minutes

• JFL
Reactions: Renophobeadoobe and Lebron_James
I’m gonna sleep guys pls don’t forget to rep and reply

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Klasik01, Angutoid, Kazey and 2 others
i would rather waste my life dropshipping and selling overpriced courses to little faggots on tiktok.
tips would be to just have some coke right next to where your studying and just snort a line every 25 minutes
It’s only gonna be for 6 years plus residency tbf not my whole life

• +1
Reactions: Klasik01
Iranians just do it better tbh. little nigga scrolling through PowerPoints while his mom brings him fruit. Goated.

• JFL
Reactions: Lebron_James
residency is what? 2-4 years, combined with 6 years of studying almost everyday for 9 years sucks, just do what i told you

"only 6 years" Nigga go into tech what the fuck. 4 year uni, 4 year med school, 6 year residency. BRUTAL

Self ban yourself first before studymaxing

• +1
"only 6 years" Nigga go into tech what the fuck. 4 year uni, 4 year med school, 6 year residency. BRUTAL
Imma do it for the stacy wife + I gotta get this munee 😤😤

• +1
Reactions: Klasik01
  • JFL
Reactions: endlessummer, Lebron_James and Angutoid
Just do it nigga. Get used to studying all the time thourhg audio content and then through reading/exercises content. I mean ALL THE TIME nigga. All the time you aren't doing something that requires your full attention, do it.
There are lots of smartphone apps that offer it but you are probably gonna have to pay for a decent one since they use professional voices.
That's what I do at the gym nigga I bring my headphones and keep hearing content about anatomy and sometimes banking systems while I do my routine.

And also don't forget to use full advantage of chat gtp.

Last edited:
  • +1
It will basically decide my whole life and if it ends well I am basically guarantee Iranian Stacylite wife

I’m open to anything including substances as long as it won’t make me a junkie

Over for white guys tbh, no family connections to save them while they slave away over textbooks
9D6287BE 03C1 453E BD92 4AA39998DDFD

• JFL
Sure! Studying effectively involves a combination of strategies. First, create a schedule to manage your time efficiently. Break down your study sessions into manageable chunks, and take regular breaks to avoid burnout. Use active learning techniques like summarizing, teaching others, and practicing retrieval. Stay organized with notes and resources. Finally, prioritize self-care to maintain focus and energy throughout your study sessions.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Lebron_James and zubin
Drain the ball sweat out of BGM’s underwear and drink it. (BGM’s ball sweat gives you adderall like side effects and extreme autism)

• JFL
For me, I need to go to coffee shops or library. Basically I need to be around people so that I won’t browse the internet like this forum.

• +1