any tips on how to be able to talk to girls

bobfan

bobfan

Iron
my very dry personality definitely drives girls away from the idea of being in a relationship with me. ive only had like 2 friends that were girls, one of which i liked, but she was sent to a mental hospital and we lost contact. I also have very bad anxiety, so its really hard to talk to new people (i wouldnt be able to talk to them about anything anyways because i have nothing going on in my life other than learning how to skateboard and playing spongebob simulator(both of which im dogshit at)). any tips on how to talk to girls would be appreciated, as well as tips on how to make me not as boring. if i continue to learn how to skate i think i have a chance, because women like dudes that skate i think. maybe

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: forevercoping and Suns9999
my very dry personality definitely drives girls away from the idea of being in a relationship with me. ive only had like 2 friends that were girls, one of which i liked, but she was sent to a mental hospital and we lost contact. I also have very bad anxiety, so its really hard to talk to new people (i wouldnt be able to talk to them about anything anyways because i have nothing going on in my life other than learning how to skateboard and playing spongebob simulator(both of which im dogshit at)). any tips on how to talk to girls would be appreciated, as well as tips on how to make me not as boring. if i continue to learn how to skate i think i have a chance, because women like dudes that skate i think. maybe
Don’t be scared to talk about your interests, nobody is boring boyo

• JFL
Reactions: deadstock and Suns9999
Maintain eye contact and squint for hunter eyez

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ICXCLuvr, noonespecial, deadstock and 1 other person
i genuinly am doe
I talk to bitches about a stupid ass monkey game for hours and they’re entertained, I promise it’s not that hard, just be confident when your speaking about your passion and try to be funny

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999
I talk to bitches about a stupid ass monkey game for hours and they’re entertained, I promise it’s not that hard, just be confident when your speaking about your passion and try to be funny
talking to new people (especially women) makes me very anxious

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999 and lokmazclock
talking to new people (especially women) makes me very anxious
That’s normal, try doing voice chats online, less personal but more talking, sorta helped me but I’ve never really had problems irl, try to get over your fear though

• JFL
That’s normal, try doing voice chats online, less personal but more talking, sorta helped me but I’ve never really had problems irl, try to get over your fear though
alright

• JFL
The girl I lost my virginity too accepted all the autism I had to offer, I wasn't talkative not even caring much I just wanted to get physical with her and she did let me, so most of it is just attraction and escalating, if she likes you she will accept you for what you are and things will flow, maybe just try to not appear like you care about her purity innocent side cause she might see beta in you, its preferable if she sees you as a fuck boy, cause women are whores but they don't wanna be judged, so let her be a whore for you, emotions over logic

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature, EdgyFashionist, watah and 3 others
The girl I lost my virginity too accepted all the autism I had to offer, I wasn't talkative not even caring much I just wanted to get physical with her and she did let me, so most of it is just attraction and escalating, if she likes you she will accept you for what you are and things will flow, maybe just try to not appear like you care about her purity innocent side cause she might see beta in you, its preferable if she sees you as a fuck boy, cause women are whores but they don't wanna be judged, so let her be a whore for you, emotions over logic
i would rather be in like a real relationship and not just have sex, but maybe ur right

• JFL
i would rather be in like a real relationship and not just have sex, but maybe ur right
real relationships were never a thing, women are promiscuous, opportunistic creatures and you are not special to her, no matter how much affection she would show you and how much she would tell you how she loves you, they always have other options on the side, she only wants your attention and energy, or whatever you can provide for her, but they are highly emotional so if you want to get girl obsessed with you, you should engage her in feeling a wide range of emotions, no boredom is accepted, the game has its rules, being good looking enough for her is 1st step but after that it's all mind games and the less effort you put the better cause these hoes ain't shit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: EdgyFashionist, watah and Suns9999
real relationships were never a thing, women are promiscuous, opportunistic creatures and you are not special to her, no matter how much affection she would show you and how much she would tell you how she loves you, they always have other options on the side, she only wants your attention and energy, or whatever you can provide for her, but they are highly emotional so if you want to get girl obsessed with you, you should engage her in feeling a wide range of emotions, no boredom is accepted, the game has its rules, being good looking enough for her is 1st step but after that it's all mind games and the less effort you put the better cause these hoes ain't shit
alright

• JFL
My brocel too based on this one
If you search for a virgin you will never fuck one
Don't have standards fuck everything you can

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: forevercoping, Suns9999, EdgyFashionist and 2 others
if ur high smv foids will go out of there way to make a conversation interesting despite ur dry personality

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: forevercoping, Klasik616, Suns9999 and 1 other person
My brocel too based on this one
If you search for a virgin you will never fuck one
Don't have standards fuck everything you can
alright

• JFL
just lie about everything, how would they know you are lying? lie about your career, your interests, your future. just lie

• JFL
or you can just be yourself, and talk to them as you would to any other human being, they arent some kind of godesses, they are borderline retarded.

• JFL
Reactions: forevercoping and Suns9999
or you can just be yourself, and talk to them as you would to any other human being, they arent some kind of godesses, they are borderline retarded.
ok

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: faustianspirit and Suns9999
You have to defeat anxiety. If you cannot you’re basically fucked, best piece of advice I can give you is to make friends with girls and interact with them and get used to their presence. Do not be a hopeless romantic loser and catch feelings,
You must talk to them constantly in a normal manner and understand them. I know this is blue-pill red-pill but it’s the only actual way.
Also always ask questions about them and if they are dry don’t even bother keeping contact.
Dryness = Not Interested.
Talkative = Interested.
Simple as that.
Don’t go to attention whores or loud bitches they are the most annoying types of women to deal with and will be a massive pain in the ass if your non verbal / not talkative. Particularly black and ethnic women.
Women make subtle gestures and mannerisms to show you they are interested so look into the small details but also be nitpicky about their bad habits.

Good Luck Bhai
:feelsez:

get drunk

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fluoride1337 and forevercoping
You have to defeat anxiety. If you cannot you’re basically fucked, best piece of advice I can give you is to make friends with girls and interact with them and get used to their presence. Do not be a hopeless romantic loser and catch feelings,
You must talk to them constantly in a normal manner and understand them. I know this is blue-pill red-pill but it’s the only actual way.
Also always ask questions about them and if they are dry don’t even bother keeping contact.
Dryness = Not Interested.
Talkative = Interested.
Simple as that.
Don’t go to attention whores or loud bitches they are the most annoying types of women to deal with and will be a massive pain in the ass if your non verbal / not talkative. Particularly black and ethnic women.
Women make subtle gestures and mannerisms to show you they are interested so look into the small details but also be nitpicky about their bad habits.

Good Luck Bhai
:feelsez:
thanks, ill try 👍

There is no formula or right way to talk to women. The most common thing that messes guys up is being nervous, if she can tell you're nervous it's over. Not being able to hold eye contact is a telltale sign of being nervous, and something you need to practice until it becomes a habit. The only way you stop being nervous is by not placing importance on the outcome, you have to realize she is just another foidaloid that is not special whatsoever. Unironically, learning PSL helped me with this once I realized that the women I thought were 7s and 8s would be incel tier if they were born male.

There is no formula or right way to talk to women. The most common thing that messes guys up is being nervous, if she can tell you're nervous it's over. Not being able to hold eye contact is a telltale sign of being nervous, and something you need to practice until it becomes a habit. The only way you stop being nervous is by not placing importance on the outcome, you have to realize she is just another foidaloid that is not special whatsoever. Unironically, learning PSL helped me with this once I realized that the women I thought were 7s and 8s would be incel tier if they were born male.
alright