Any tips on how to never grow body hair and facial hair again

can’t relate

can’t relate

Roped femboy
I know there is laser procedures but they’re expensive and I’ve seen videos people say it takes many sessions. I wish there was a topical chemical or something that completely stops body or facial hair after when applied

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mathis, FBl, raleqtambrobret and 1 other person
Nothing we can do other than accept the monkey-tier hair growth..

well.......

I know there is laser procedures but they’re expensive and I’ve seen videos people say it takes many sessions. I wish there was a topical chemical or something that completely stops body or facial hair after when applied
Laser beard removal is a looksmax i will gatekeep from my IRLS to the grave

• +1
Reactions: NarcissusMaxilla
You can laser it

twink maxxing are we?

• +1
Reactions: leanmaxx74
Laser beard removal is a looksmax i will gatekeep from my IRLS to the grave
So basically laser hair removal? I don’t really have much body hair it’s lonely like my legs it and unnoticeable unless you look hard and I have no facial hair growth tbh just want to prevent like in the future if I start grow more body hair and remove the ones I have already.
Someone should make I guide coz I think
there is a way to do without laser out there

Just laser really, get your money up or accept your werewolfness

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: silencio, leanmaxx74 and AustrianOak47
laser, wax is a good temporary solution, lasts longer than shaving, epilating is another good solution. there’s a whole botb thread on this already

• +1
Reactions: thebuffdon690
laser, wax is a good temporary solution, lasts longer than shaving, epilating is another good solution. there’s a whole botb thread on this already
As a man, why do you want to shave your manly trait? You are going to regret this later in life.

• JFL
Reactions: billymidnight
Can you link?

Do you have experience with epilating?
yeah, hurts like a bitch but it’s worth it, leaves you with baby smooth skin for multiple weeks, electric epilators are better, do it in the shower with shower gel (not shaving cream), it’ll hurt less

• +1
Reactions: thebuffdon690
yeah, hurts like a bitch but it’s worth it, leaves you with baby smooth skin for multiple weeks, electric epilators are better, do it in the shower with shower gel (not shaving cream), it’ll hurt less
Ok so this is important question: will it get rid of stubble that I can’t get off from shaving or what is it primarily used for? And how is it different to just normal shaving (btw I read that thread I just want to talk to someone who’s actually done it b4 tho)

Ok so this is important question: will it get rid of stubble that I can’t get off from shaving or what is it primarily used for? And how is it different to just normal shaving (btw I read that thread I just want to talk to someone who’s actually done it b4 tho)
wdym, like your beard stubble? beard stubble should be able to be removed from shaving, if it still appears after shaving then it’s not a hair stubble, it’s just the shadow that’s left (genes). it’s used to remove hair anywhere, it pulls out hair follicles one by one, like it said in the thread, shaving merely cuts it, it doesn’t get rid of the root

wdym, like your beard stubble? beard stubble should be able to be removed from shaving, if it still appears after shaving then it’s not a hair stubble, it’s just the shadow that’s left (genes). it’s used to remove hair anywhere, it pulls out hair follicles one by one, like it said in the thread, shaving merely cuts it, it doesn’t get rid of the root
No I’m not talking about the shadow I’m talking about actual stubble that can’t get rid of when shaving (you can still see the hair but it’s slight).

Also for shadow do you have any solution to hide it or get rid of it cuz so far I haven’t found any?

No I’m not talking about the shadow I’m talking about actual stubble that can’t get rid of when shaving (you can still see the hair but it’s slight).

Also for shadow do you have any solution to hide it or get rid of it cuz so far I haven’t found any?
oh idk you must be shaving wrong, or your razor blade might not be sharp enough, i don’t know anyone who’s had this problem before. i think the epilator would work, just might be harsh on the skin if you have sensitive facial skin.

i don’t personally get a shadow from shaving but i’ve seen people using color correctors w tiger grass, bb cream, or concealer to hide it

Try an IPL machine nigga it's cheap af

The shadow is created by the dark color of the bits of hair left. If there's no hair you can't have a shadow

The shadow is created by the dark color of the bits of hair left. If there's no hair you can't have a shadow
yeah i just looked it up and heard that it’s from hair that you have under the skin, and the only way to remove those is laser or electrolysis