Any truecel that would lose virginity with this femcel?

Charisma

Charisma

UwU
IMG 5324

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: MaestheticMaso, laaltin, mvp2v1 and 5 others
4082780 80798590 19FD 4C9A BE7C E44336E35FEB

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: got.daim, user123456, F36 and 10 others
  • +1
Reactions: Charisma
holy shit contacts ascend him so much jfl
contacts and lifts are the first thing everyone should do when looksmaxxing, @Amnesia been preaching this for uears and I follow 🙏

contacts and lifts are the first thing everyone should do when looksmaxxing, @Amnesia been preaching this for uears and I follow 🙏
what color you think i should wear as t50 that wont look like im frauding, i think amber is best option

what color you think i should wear as t50 that wont look like im frauding, i think amber is best option
I am T30 and I wear these
Only 2 people called me out and I just said “Oh, I wear yearly colorless contacts, they just make my eyes look a bit glassy” and they bought it

You can’t even tell that I’m wearing them unless you inspect very hard

• +1
Reactions: shizuku11111
I am T30 and I wear these
Only 2 people called me out and I just said “Oh, I wear yearly colorless contacts, they just make my eyes look a bit glassy” and they bought it
i thought about this exact color, i think it would suit me the best

i thought about this exact color, i think it would suit me the best

I bought 2 different amber colors from them, they are very uncomfortable.. def try these but once you go cloud moss you won’t go back

I bought 2 different amber colors from them, they are very uncomfortable.. def try these but once you go cloud moss you won’t go back
damn i didnt know color can affect the comfort, but i probably wont buy from them, since i wear normal contacts with prescrption i asked my doctor if i could get colored with prescription, he told me he needs to check something in my eyes to see if colored contacts will sit comfortably

damn i didnt know color can affect the comfort, but i probably wont buy from them, since i wear normal contacts with prescrption i asked my doctor if i could get colored with prescription, he told me he needs to check something in my eyes to see if colored contacts will sit comfortably
He’s bullshitting and is bluepilled

• JFL
Reactions: shizuku11111
I would pay for lip fillers, new haircut, eye laser. Then hair and skin treatment, gym pass,
and rhino, fr, she could ascend if she didn't rot on an internet forum all day like some kind of cringey incel blackpiller, haha, what a loser

and rhino, fr, she could ascend if she didn't rot on an internet forum all day like some kind of cringey incel blackpiller, haha, what a loser
Not spending more than 1 grand, if i ascend her she'll go for chad in a millisecond.

but if i wife her up i will still be incel cuz bad personality :soy:

• JFL
Disgusting underbitecel

Holy mogger :dafuckfeels:, nigga i tought i wastalking to inkwell
don't worry, I'm autistic as fuck so women scream when I run at them at full charge at night

don't worry, I'm autistic as fuck so women scream when I run at them at full charge at night

Dont forget to release the pitbull to increase the security, walk her home from a distance. As to protect her from men

• JFL
Reactions: got.daim and Charisma
Dont forget to release the pitbull to increase the security, walk her home from a distance. As to protect her from men
I often start screaming in high pitch so that I distract nearby rapists

• JFL
Reactions: got.daim
up so truecels can evaluate her personality

coud ascend to low MTB if she wanted

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
Infinite SMV

• +1