Any unorthodox ways of becoming him?

MOGMASTER69

MOGMASTER69

Iron
Hello,

Due to realizing how many attractive women exist in this world, my main focus for the past few years has been on improving in every aspect I can in order to attract them. This has mainly meant socialmaxxing, lifting, getting extremely lean, and attaining a prestigious job with a high salary.

I'm posting to see if anyone has any tips, whether general or specific, that I might not have thought of. I already have a decent instagram, lean muscular frame, quite NT, and moderate fashion (not sure if this matters at all). I can't fight or play any sport well but I'm in quite good cardio shape.

I'm willing to consider any hobby or habit if it increases my status / aura

Anything bhais?

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
I admire your autism

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mlbmogger252, kingmidas122 and MOGMASTER69
There's no way you actually think that you need a certain hobby to attract women, right?

Women couldn't care less about your hobbies. You could be homeless for all they care but as long as you project a masculine, attractive image on a date you win.

It all comes down to the way you make a girl feel around you. Not your friggin hobbies :lul:

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and MOGMASTER69
4 years on this forum and asking this….:feelsuhh:

There's no way you actually think that you need a certain hobby to attract women, right?

Women couldn't care less about your hobbies. You could be homeless for all they care but as long as you project a masculine, attractive image on a date you win.
I disagree. If you take a girl back to a really nice apartment after your second date there's a high chance she will be dying to fuck you. Whereas if you have a cardboard box you will get nothing

its all genetics

Any unorthodox ways of becoming him?​

Attachments

• -BFD1H74gCk.jpg
    -BFD1H74gCk.jpg
    107.8 KB · Views: 0
  • chad.png
    chad.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • gIG1BAMDCxQ.jpg
    gIG1BAMDCxQ.jpg
    865.3 KB · Views: 0
  • klBN4OrXFtQ.jpg
    klBN4OrXFtQ.jpg
    206.6 KB · Views: 0
  • zve5mnDEc6M.jpg
    zve5mnDEc6M.jpg
    189.1 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: mlbmogger252
try boxing, it's also good to just learn in general
Good shout, I'm actually joining a boxing gym next week. I want to be able to beat the average joe in the street in a fight.

• +1
Reactions: kvn

Users who are viewing this thread

Back