any updates on verdam?

peptidehater22

peptidehater22

asexual
Joined
Jun 28, 2026
Posts
636
Reputation
715
im curious did he rope or he moved on
 
  • +1
Reactions: prestrictionn and scuderia
his parents are millionaires I dont think he really cares
 
  • +1
Reactions: peptidehater22, RedDragonSlayer and prestrictionn
Why the fuck would he rope 😂

It’s not that fucking deep nigga

It a fucking forum full of loser incels who hate him

I’m sure he’ll be fine
 
  • +1
Reactions: peptidehater22, RedDragonSlayer and burnerzz7
Why the fuck would he rope 😂

It’s not that fucking deep nigga

It a fucking forum full of loser incels who hate him

I’m sure he’ll be fine
hes really cringe I dont think he can make irl friends
 
  • +1
Reactions: peptidehater22 and TGUN.
idk but i’ve been jerking off to his hot mom
 
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: peptidehater22 and D69mo
u niggas have parasocial relationships with other niggas on this site get a fucking life fags
 
People still talk about this nigga? Jobs rn
 
  • +1
Reactions: peptidehater22

Similar threads

Bat
Replies
13
Views
73
Petsmart
Petsmart
TGUN.
Replies
4
Views
59
dhusc
dhusc
Thodian
Replies
5
Views
35
simematic
simematic
Crimx991
Replies
6
Views
46
Crimx991
Crimx991

Users who are viewing this thread

  • afroheadluke
Back
Top