Any users feel like looksmaxxing has spiraled back into being about the malegaze (and has largely lost its focus)

WanderingBurro

WanderingBurro

Kraken
There won't be much to this post. Just wondering if anyone is of the same opinion that looksmaxxing has slowly begun to circle back to the thing it initially criticised and that being the malegaze. The whole point of looksmaxxing was to offer an alternative to things like PUA or generic normie methods of looksmaxxing but as of late I feel "looksmaxxing" has slowly devolved into these and we're largely losing the point.

The idea was to curate looks that would actually have female appeal but lately I feel the forum has been getting lost in PSL nonsense, getting too lost in the idea that bone mass is all that matters, thinking that masc ogres are what women want and will call guys with genuine appeal ugly over a failo that most people wouldn't even notice. They take the idea of dark colouring too seriously and will tell everyone to tan or for everyone with a lighter hair colour to dye it darker. I feel this is slowly circling back to a malegaze rather than something that has genuine female appeal.

As for the latter point I'm tired of how diluted this community has gotten. Looksmaxxing was a niche for more obscure looksmaxxes that most normies would never touch like surgeries or other experimental softmaxxes. Now we have "looksmaxxing" YouTube channels springing up left and right that do nothing but give normie advice like "stay hydrated and wear fitting clothes" along with influxes of people who come to this site who wouldn't dare to venture anywhere beyond that. It's slowing this site down, everyone thinks they can ascend through cope softmaxxes. (news flash you'd be even lucky to truly ascend with hardmaxxes) It's nothing but curries flooding the site asking which of their slum dweller friends mog and nothing else or curries asking for softmaxxes that could ascend them. Also I'm TIRED of teens posting "rate ascension" when all that happened was puberty taking its course, that or teens promoting mama juju magic from the slums of Mumbai that supposedly worked for them when in reality it was just again, puberty taking its course.

I can't recall the last time I learnt something useful from this site but it was quite the gold mine when I first joined. Now it feels so watered down by normie methods that this site tried to provide an alternative to or curries flooding the site with pointless rate me's.

Yes that's beacuse most of the users now are closet homosexuals

There is no male gaze. This idea is a retarded myth.

Everything that men think looks good to women does actually look good to women.

Also, bone mass is what matters for getting laid. You won’t be a super popular TikTok eboy that gets 1 million likes as a masthetic jock but you will get tons of pussy thrown at you by real women in real life.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back