any way change the color of arms and skins to that of Legs and Torso?

AbuHamzaAlHashimi

AbuHamzaAlHashimi

Iron
My legs and torso are relatively light skin but my arms and face are dark, any way to make my arms/face the color of my torso and legs?

Once you go black, you can never go back. Might as well transition to a 👨🏾

• JFL
Reactions: bugeye
Exfoliate with lactic acid, wear sun protective clothes(this is way better than using sunscreen), use alpha arbutin and vitamin c(l ascorbic acid is best).

If all this doesn't work, hop on hydroquinone

Exfoliate with lactic acid, wear sun protective clothes(this is way better than using sunscreen), use alpha arbutin and vitamin c(l ascorbic acid is best).

If all this doesn't work, hop on hydroquinone
Monobenzone

• JFL
Reactions: bugeye
Monobenzone
Even if you become completely white , there's always a chance pigment will come back and that comeback would be aggressive and you'd become way darker than you were before.

• Woah
Reactions: lightskinbengali
Even if you become completely white , there's always a chance pigment will come back and that comeback would be aggressive and you'd become way darker than you were before.
Damn it I wanted to vampiremaxx... Is there any other way to permanently alter skin color? I'm light as fuck but I want to be pale.

Damn it I wanted to vampiremaxx... Is there any other way to permanently alter skin color? I'm light as fuck but I want to be pale.
Glutathione IV is the only way it works. If you've hyperpigmented areas (like knees and elbows) use nd:yag laser.

• +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali