Any way I can my make my insurance also pay genio with my ccw bimax?

D

Deleted member 26092

Mistral
So my mandible and chin are both downgrown.
And my insurance will most likely pay for my ccw bimax.
I‘m afraid that my chin will still look recessed tough.
Any way I can make my insurance also pay for genioplasty?
Or is my only way currently to blackpill my parents and beg for it?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19453
Solution
HarrierDuBois
I'm sorry but society hates to see people mog and since genio has no medical purpose but only aesthetic purpose you can forget it I'm sure.
I'm sorry but society hates to see people mog and since genio has no medical purpose but only aesthetic purpose you can forget it I'm sure.

• +1
Reactions: Sigmapsycho, Deleted member 26092 and Deleted member 19453
Solution
Ah shit.
I will have to beg to my parents and ask them if I can pay it back to them.

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
Ah shit.
I will have to beg to my parents and ask them if I can pay it back to them.
I am going to work a full year instead of studying just to make money for trimax and infra implants.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26092
I am going to work a full year instead of studying just to make money for trimax and infra implants.
I make so little at my current job.
Might quit and go work in a callcenter. Even as a metaphorical pajeet I would make more.

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
Genioplasties are not always cosmetic, and can be functional from the small research ive done. So it could be covered im guessing but look into functional genioplasty yourself and talk with your maxilofacial surgeon.

Genioplastles are not always cosmetic, and can be functional from the small research ive done. So it could be covered im guessing but look into functional genioplasty yourself and talk with your maxilofacial surgeon.
Will do.

genio is aesthetic only; 0 chance insurance pays for it
it's cheap though, work a bit and you'll be able to afford it.

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and HarrierDuBois
Genioplasties are not always cosmetic, and can be functional from the small research ive done. So it could be covered im guessing but look into functional genioplasty yourself and talk with your maxilofacial surgeon.
How the fuck can a genio be functional?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19453
genio is aesthetic only; 0 chance insurance pays for it
it's cheap though, work a bit and you'll be able to afford it.
My current job pays like dogwater.
But I‘ll beg to my parents and pay them back later when I get this better job soon.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19453 and HarrierDuBois
Yes it's possible but you'd need to manually make a claim and possibly get into court with them. Genioplasty technically does have functional benefits but you'd need to make a case for it.

• +1
How the fuck can a genio be functional?
For example, like lj advancement, it can pull the tissues behind the tongue forward and open up the airway.

Also, with some specific genio movements, it can fix lip incompetence by giving an upper push to the lower lip.

• +1
Yes it's possible but you'd need to manually make a claim and possibly get into court with them. Genioplasty technically does have functional benefits but you'd need to make a case for it.
I look similar to the guy on your pic.
Just more recessed and lighter eyes.

Last edited: