any way to accelerate the grey hair process? legit question

J

jeancastex

Bronze
hey, i'm a 29 yo french balding cell ( on duta and topical min for years), and i will certainly have to do a hair transplant. i currently have dark/ brown hair, but i have recently found my first grey hair! and that makes me happy because grey hair are perfect for hair transplant.
is there any way to accelerate the " hair aging process"? and having grey hair everywhere on my damn scalp? thanks

the only looksmax user that rejoices about gray hair and therefore with total inceldom.

The total opposite of a 16 yo teen looksmaxer looking for snake oils from some shaman in honduras, so he can ride on a teen ticket in public transport at 29

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Lux, Toth's thot and 3 others
hey, i'm a 29 yo french balding cell
It's cel not cell lmao. My guy invented new biology.

Increase stress and anxiety? It's genetics too

i had really high stress level recently, but as a balding cunt its not that good. i hope the grey hair process will be speed as hell! when i was younger i had blond hair and it's a nice contast with my eye color and eyebrow , so if i could have white hair / dark eyebrow and gree eyes it would be a damn looksmax. and grey hair look thicker than my balding hair.
my only concern is that i will take oral min again and that shit darken the hair

where did you see that grey hair is "perfect" for ht?

Stress 24/7

Get into stressful situations 24/7