Any way to cope being a subhuman?

L

Lebgfinal

User
I'm really ugly and I'm wondering if you guys have any way i could cope being a ugly fuck and live a fullfilled life even if i will never have a girlfriend.
I don't think trying getting a relationship is a good idea for my mental health anymore.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22124 and ROTTING
this is the most cliche post
really?
does your mom knows you are browsing this site

• JFL
Reactions: Tenshi and Deleted member 19642
Incels.is is for you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kingcel32 and Deleted member 19642
Get rich and surgerymax.

• +1
Reactions: Lebgfinal
I'm really ugly and I'm wondering if you guys have any way i could cope being a ugly fuck and live a fullfilled life even if i will never have a girlfriend.
I don't think trying getting a relationship is a good idea for my mental health anymore.
Meditation and psychedelic drugs so you can learn to accept your reality instead of running from it

• +1
Reactions: Merćer
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22124 and rand anon
:lul:

Last edited:
Just live life dude, stop focusing on shit you cant control
Theres a lot more to life than women

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon and Bonesbonesbonesbone
how tall r u ? If you want to cope do the things you enjoy such as your hobbie's and are you white ? because if ur white just geomaxx to asia where asian foids prefer subhuman white guy over high tier normie asian

U got 2 options.

1. Dedicate your whole life to see how far you can improve, research and execute starting from the easy softmaxxes (kind of like playing a videogame:feelsgood:)
2. Cope with internet and fast food and rot while descending daily

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING, rand anon, Kingcel32 and 1 other person
No.

• So Sad
Reactions: Kingcel32
1. Dedicate your whole life to see how far you can improve, research and execute starting from the easy softmaxxes (kind of like playing a videogame:feelsgood:)
2. become a tranny faggot
your rude bro

• JFL
Reactions: Jpg
Just live life dude, stop focusing on shit you cant control
Theres a lot more to life than women
as coping as it sounds this is very true irl world context's when your not stuck on a forum everyday comparing males who is better looking.

• Woah
Reactions: Kingcel32
how tall r u ? If you want to cope do the things you enjoy such as your hobbie's and are you white ? because if ur white just geomaxx to asia where asian foids prefer subhuman white guy over high tier normie asian
I'm a 5"10 white but my face is subhuman, geomaxx seems like a huge cope :feelsuhh:

U got 2 options.

2. Cope with internet and fast food and rot while descending daily
I should shower maxx and ascend :lul:

bluepilled faggot
That nigga right about the "theres more to life than women" part tho, but the truth is that being subhuman does not rob you merely of women. It decreases your quality of life in anything that has to do with interacting with other people.
I'll add 3rd option;
3. Live in a fucking cabin somewhere remote with animals as your company (maybe fuck em too if u go insane eventually:feelsgood:)

That nigga right about the "theres more to life than women" part tho, but the truth is that being subhuman does not rob you merely of women. It decreases your quality of life in anything that has to do with interacting with other people.
I'll add 3rd option;
3. Live in a fucking cabin somewhere remote with animals as your company (maybe fuck em too if u go insane eventually:feelsgood:)
amen to that brother, not to mention too much time without the ladies will turn you into a gay faggot :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
I should shower maxx and ascend :lul:
Ngl I unironically ascended with showermaxxing in a way. Fell for the no shampoo meme for 11 months and got my scalp clogged(hair loss).

I'll add 3rd option;
That's my problem, i could accept being a virgin ugly but even interactions with people i feel like people view me less than a human, so i cant even cope by hobbies since the average normie mogs me in everything

• So Sad
That's my problem, i could accept being a virgin ugly but even interactions with people i feel like people view me less than a human, so i cant even cope by hobbies since the average normie mogs me in everything
How fucked up are u nigga? What are the things that bother you the most?

if you say it is over, it is over, if you say it isnt over, it isnt over

• +1
How fucked up are u nigga? What are the things that bother you the most?
my subhuman chin, and thin ass lips, maybe my eyes and cheekbones but idk
even if i'm not that fucked i still never had a relationship or any women being interested in me, despite being NT for years

• So Sad
my subhuman chin, and thin ass lips, maybe my eyes and cheekbones but idk
even if i'm not that fucked i still never had a relationship or any women being interested in me, despite being NT for years
Im sure u can get a gf being NT if u just put in the work (physique, skin, hair). Shit is alot harder if ur mentally ill non-NT schizo like me. I cant get away with normie looks because im too far gone mentally:feelsgood:

Im sure u can get a gf being NT if u just put in the work (physique, skin, hair). Shit is alot harder if ur mentally ill non-NT schizo like me. I cant get away with normie looks because im too far gone mentally:feelsgood:
I said I was NT, not that i'm a larping incel on forums i do nothing but rot all day on my screen, my NT skills disapeared and now im socially inept, from bluepilled normie to accepting my fate :feelswah:.

I said I was NT, not that i'm a larping incel on forums i do nothing but rot all day on my screen, my NT skills disapeared and now im socially inept, from bluepilled normie to accepting my fate :feelswah:.

Attachments

• tumblr_m7ltazIrXc1qgmft3o1_500.gif
    tumblr_m7ltazIrXc1qgmft3o1_500.gif
    560.8 KB · Views: 0