How can i get a trad girlfriend

Im a virgin and i want a gf. Im good looking and in very good shape, i train MMA, and i work way more than most guys my age, ive never sipped alcohol in my life as im not a fan of that degenerate culture. Am i not good enough to get a girl? I've had ugly degen girls like me but thats it. I just want a modest girl with good morals and not a degenerate one that goes out every weekend like 95% of girls in my country. How come degenerate skinny fat guys get girls so easily but i can never manage to get a relationship? Im not really in a hurry either, i just want to end up in a good relationship with a real feminine girl that hasn't been passed around any guys. please help what do i do
They are not real

Im a virgin and i want a gf. Im good looking and in very good shape, i train MMA, and i work way more than most guys my age, ive never sipped alcohol in my life as im not a fan of that degenerate culture. Am i not good enough to get a girl? I've had ugly degen girls like me but thats it. I just want a modest girl with good morals and not a degenerate one that goes out every weekend like 95% of girls in my country. How come degenerate skinny fat guys get girls so easily but i can never manage to get a relationship? Im not really in a hurry either, i just want to end up in a good relationship with a real feminine girl that hasn't been passed around any guys. please help what do i do
want the same tbh

idk i want a trad wife too that is obsessed wirh hello kitty

Extremely good method but I find the so called “friends” or “new people” you met a too heavy of a baggage to carry afterwards. Im a loner so I wonder if it’s feasible to meet them, meet the bitch, ltr her and dump the friends
Worked for me, I’ve distanced myself from the people who introduced me, it isn’t too difficult. The only issue is when your girlfriend is still friends with those people, as it can make for awkward scenarios.

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer
join a sect

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer
Worked for me, I’ve distanced myself from the people who introduced me, it isn’t too difficult. The only issue is when your girlfriend is still friends with those people, as it can make for awkward scenarios.
gg

Wish you luck bro, such dream is slowling fading away from my memory. They are very rare

• +1
Reactions: AverageTevvezFan