any way to cure ulcerative colitis/IBD?

C

ClickClackPattyWhac

Iron
The pills/biologics they give people barely work. You're still crippled AF while in remission, take 5-10 shits/day and doctors say it's normal, strenuous exercise causes you to shit mucous and feel terrible and doctors say it's normal, high dosages of prednisone to get out of flares irreparably fucks up your body which doctors don't even warn you about, always extremely lethargic. It's obvious there's no intent to cure this disease, or even create better drugs to manage it because more symptoms = more drugs to get me on. I'm just a walking pot of gold for the pharmaceutical companies.

I don't want to get on one of those extreme diets either. That's not a cure. A cure is when I can do things other average faggots do and not feel like complete garbage, or trigger an immune response from my body to put my bowels through a blender.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
1.digestive enzymes
2.probiotics
3.prebiotics
4.psyllium husk
5.a bit of hcl (low dose)
6.ultra low dose betaine
7.zinc
8.bacillus coagulans 30
9. Ashwanghadha and any Supplement that reduces cortisol
10. Udos choice super 8
11. Vitamin d3
12. Bovine Colustrum and lion's mane water extract

13. Curcumin

14.low dose glutamine
15. Hydrolyzed collagen
16.scfa butryric acid

17. Fasting
18. Avoid dairy and get calcium from eggshells instead
19.l tyrosine

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16384
Sry bro, ONLY DIET.

You fucked up the genetic lottery, live with it :feelsbadman:

• +1
Reactions: ClickClackPattyWhac
1.digestive enzymes
2.probiotics
3.prebiotics
4.psyllium husk
5.a bit of hcl (low dose)
6.ultra low dose betaine
7.zinc
8.bacillus coagulans 30
9. Ashwanghadha and any Supplement that reduces cortisol
10. Udos choice super 8
11. Vitamin d3
12. Bovine Colustrum and lion's mane water extract

13. Curcumin

14.low dose glutamine
15. Hydrolyzed collagen
16.scfa butryric acid

17. Fasting
18. Avoid dairy and get calcium from eggshells instead
19.l tyrosine
that's no way to live

brb travel for a week and have to check-in a warehouse worth of supplements just so I don't die

edit: But I will order those supplements regardless to see how I feel. Do you have any recommendations on brands? And should I get off the medication my doctor prescribed?

You also mentioned fasting, and that's another problem. It's literally impossible to bulk. I always flare up.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: currylightskin
fast 5 days a month & avoid inflammatory foods. Sunlight & nature helped me as well for some reason. I mix raw garlic into whatever I'm eating since it's an anti-microbial as well. The worst thing you can do is take lots of pro & pre biotics because you're at a massively increased risk of sibo. They helped me at first but there was a tipping point where they made everything much worse for weeks. If you've actually being diagnosed with it as a disease there's less I can do since i never officially knew if i had sibo or ibs or crohns but fasting a shit ton & sunlight are major keys.

Quit stimulants & all drugs as well besides tylenol

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
The pills/biologics they give people barely work. You're still crippled AF while in remission, take 5-10 shits/day and doctors say it's normal, strenuous exercise causes you to shit mucous and feel terrible and doctors say it's normal, high dosages of prednisone to get out of flares irreparably fucks up your body which doctors don't even warn you about, always extremely lethargic. It's obvious there's no intent to cure this disease, or even create better drugs to manage it because more symptoms = more drugs to get me on. I'm just a walking pot of gold for the pharmaceutical companies.

I don't want to get on one of those extreme diets either. That's not a cure. A cure is when I can do things other average faggots do and not feel like complete garbage, or trigger an immune response from my body to put my bowels through a blender.

Fasting + Non inflammatory foods + filtered water (yes there is alot of toxins in the water) + low stress lifestyle (working from home) , exercise.

Cut out all the shit, dairy, processed foods, protein shakes, gluten bread, carb foods, sugars, no fruit everything. Basically all modern day BS. Basically go full monk mode.

Simple diet. Organic Kidney Beans, High quality minced meat, organic salad. Nuts and seeds as a snack.

I can't give you medical advice I am no doctor, but all these drugs and things cause more problems then they solve, fix the root problem of all of this. Your body is telling you what you are doing is wrong , so fix it. Your gut is such an extremely important thing aswell, don't mess it up.

Last edited:
Fasting + Non inflammatory foods + filtered water (yes there is alot of toxins in the water) + low stress lifestyle (working from home) , exercise.

Cut out all the shit, dairy, processed foods, protein shakes, gluten bread, carb foods, sugars, no fruit everything. Basically all modern day BS. Basically go full monk mode.

Simple diet. Organic Beans, High quality minced meat, organic salad. Nuts and seeds as a snack.

I can't give you medical advice I am no doctor, but all these drugs and things cause more problems then they solve, fix the root problem of all of this. Your body is telling you what you are doing is wrong , so fix it. Your gut is such an extremely important thing aswell, don't mess it up.
it's just not possible to live like that in modern day society. Very few people possess the self-discipline to carry through with such a rigid lifestyle.

brb go out to dinner with friends, not eat, and snack on nuts
brb can never go out and drink alcohol
brb can never bulk
brb can't have ambitions and dreams to persevere for due to high stress
brb no woman is going to find this ascetic lifestyle attractive
brb the only way to do this without falling to temptation is by literally retreating to the himalayas

brb might as well rope. Not going to become some monk. Fuck that. Would rather suffer cosmic damnation than realize destiny

it's just not possible to live like that in modern day society. Very few people possess the self-discipline to carry through with such a rigid lifestyle.

brb go out to dinner with friends, not eat, and snack on nuts
brb can never go out and drink alcohol
brb can never bulk
brb can't have ambitions and dreams to persevere for due to high stress
brb no woman is going to find this ascetic lifestyle attractive
brb the only way to do this without falling to temptation is by literally retreating to the himalayas

brb might as well rope. Not going to become some monk. Fuck that. Would rather suffer cosmic damnation than realize destiny

I had serious IBS issues in the past and took action and fixed it all over a few years.

You are right, none of those things you stated I do or it will come back.

-Family eats junk food , I eat my organic beans, lightly seasoned meat and vegetables and nuts as a snack. I never eat out, all homemade.
-I Never drank alcohol
-I don't bulk, you want to be a bloated mess with IBS or a lean healthy guy, you can run roids now and again to get your body back
-I work from home, home gym no stress, still invest money in the market and work multiple contracts at home
-Yeah most women do like a guy who is fit and healthy not a bloated sick mess
-It's self discipline, I get frustrated everyone is eating pizza and doing all kinds of shit and i live like a monk or some eugene.

It is what it is, subhuman genes come in packages, just play your cards the best you can.

Last edited: