Any way to fix a very vertically short nose?

Verysmallnoseguy

Verysmallnoseguy

Iron
Hello this is my first time posting here, I joined because I wanted to see if anyone here has any insight on fixing an extremely short nose? My nose is 1.9 inches long (from the root of the nose down to where it ends on the upper jaw) and it’s making me incredibly depressed since there seems to be no fix for this. My nose isn’t upturned so short nose rhino would do absolutely nothing for me, I seriously look like a 12 year old and sometimes it’s just so embarrassing to be in public looking like this. My upper lip isn’t even long to compensate for it.

If there isn’t any treatment for it now, does anyone know of any future procedures being researched? I at least want this thing to be 0.4 inches bigger before I die like cmon who thought it would be hilarious to give me this fuck ass nose

Nothing sadly. I have the same problem but there’s nothing I can do to fix it

Hello this is my first time posting here, I joined because I wanted to see if anyone here has any insight on fixing an extremely short nose? My nose is 1.9 inches long (from the root of the nose down to where it ends on the upper jaw) and it’s making me incredibly depressed since there seems to be no fix for this. My nose isn’t upturned so short nose rhino would do absolutely nothing for me, I seriously look like a 12 year old and sometimes it’s just so embarrassing to be in public looking like this. My upper lip isn’t even long to compensate for it.

If there isn’t any treatment for it now, does anyone know of any future procedures being researched? I at least want this thing to be 0.4 inches bigger before I die like cmon who thought it would be hilarious to give me this fuck ass nose
My nose is way shorter than that I'm pretty sure and it doesn't really look particularly short. Can you send a pic, measurements mean nothing