Any way to fix wide hips with surgery?

Deleted member 5786

Deleted member 5786

Kraken
This is extremely embarrassing to talk about, but here goes..

I have a narrow rib cage and shoulders, with wide hip bones. So my body is out of proportion. I am a 21 year old guy, 5'10", but wear 34" trousers. When I was a kid, my body was in proportion. I had small hips. But then when I hit puberty, I don't know what happened but my hips started to get bigger and out of proportion with the rest of my body. I feel awful when I look around me at all the guys with small hips.

I know this may not sound like a big deal to many of you, but it has made my life a misery. It has taken over my life. I really do not want to live in this body.

I have searched and searched to find information about hip reduction surgery, if there is such a thing. But to no avail. I did find that someone apparently saw a TV program in which a woman had an operation to make her hip bones smaller, but no more information has come out of this so I don't even know if they actually saw it or not.

Does anyone know if there is such a thing? I was thinking that maybe there isn't information on this because it is an extremely uncommon surgery. I really don't care about side effects.. if it meant I would have trouble walking, I would still have the operation. Or evven if there was a risk of me being paralyzed - I would still go through with it. Unless the cost is extremely high, money is not a problem. I have saved up quite a lot and will keep saving.

Does anyone know how I can find information on this? This is 2022 so surely this must be possible somewhere.

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest and Danish_Retard
why dont you reply anymore my son :hnghn:

You can try to get open reduction surgery, but it's mainly for the injured.

Costs 8 - 11k USD.

How didn't you stumble across this? All I searched was "Hip Reduction".

• JFL
Reactions: AlexBrown84
how is your frame? with gymcelling you can hide wide hips.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and Danish_Retard
why dont you reply anymore my son :hnghn:
Idc about anyone now

Costs 8 - 11k USD.

I haven't found any results that would include realistic before/after photos with changing femur bone angle and narrowing pelvis

how is your frame? with gymcelling you can hide wide hips.
Working on my upper body won't suit me, and I do not want to have to work out all the time. To actually improve the muscles in my upper body I would have to work out a LOT, probably have to take supplements, and I would have to keep this up for the rest of my life.

And i don't have Klinefelter. I got tested

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1
Get wide lats
Get wide shoulders
Get down to 10% body fat

You won't have wide hips anymore.

And people on here will think you have a big frame. That is the truth, I mean just look at AlphaDestiny if you don't believe me. He started out with very average genetics with narrow shoulders and no muscle mass, now he has very wide lats and very wide shoulders and he has an amazing V taper.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and Gonthar

I have a narrow rib cage and shoulders, with wide hip bones. So my body is out of proportion. I am a 21 year old guy, 5'10", but wear 34" trousers. When I was a kid, my body was in proportion. I had small hips. But then when I hit puberty, I don't know what happened but my hips started to get bigger and out of proportion with the rest of my body. I feel awful when I look around me at all the guys with small hips.

I know this may not sound like a big deal to many of you, but it has made my life a misery. It has taken over my life. I really do not want to live in this body.

I have searched and searched to find information about hip reduction surgery, if there is such a thing. But to no avail. I did find that someone apparently saw a TV program in which a woman had an operation to make her hip bones smaller, but no more information has come out of this so I don't even know if they actually saw it or not.

Does anyone know if there is such a thing? I was thinking that maybe there isn't information on this because it is an extremely uncommon surgery. I really don't care about side effects.. if it meant I would have trouble walking, I would still have the operation. Or evven if there was a risk of me being paralyzed - I would still go through with it. Unless the cost is extremely high, money is not a problem. I have saved up quite a lot and will keep saving.

Does anyone know how I can find information on this? This is 2022 so surely this must be possible somewhere.
how is your pelvic tilt/posture?

What do you look like? I need pics to tell you

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot

Costs 8 - 11k USD.

niggas go on here for the simplest questions
i seen a nigga ask what the weather was tmmo in cali smh

• +1
Reactions: Korea and Danish_Retard
Lol you were larping as 6'5 the whole time

Working on my upper body won't suit me, and I do not want to have to work out all the time. To actually improve the muscles in my upper body I would have to work out a LOT, probably have to take supplements, and I would have to keep this up for the rest of my life.
OR
inject roids

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
Idc about anyone now

I haven't found any results that would include realistic before/after photos with changing femur bone angle and narrowing pelvis

View attachment 1609623

And i don't have Klinefelter. I got tested
imo this angle is very easily hidden and frauded almost all the time, even at the beach (swimming shorts)
i myself have almost an hourglass figure (narrow waist) even at like 20% body fat
im unsure if this is a blessing or a curse and if its good frame or just being feminine
although my shoulders are still wider than my hips

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
imo this angle is very easily hidden and frauded almost all the time, even at the beach (swimming shorts)
i myself have almost an hourglass figure (narrow waist) even at like 20% body fat
im unsure if this is a blessing or a curse and if its good frame or just being feminine
although my shoulders are still wider than my hips
its probably love handles though

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest and Deleted member 5786
I suggest you to get wider shoulders tho. There are implants and i think there is an osteotomy way too. Hip reduction is such an invasive surgery.

You can give a try to liposuction for hip area too.(Probably not drastic changes)

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest and Deleted member 5786
Kys would be a great option

at 21 your clavicles are probably open. take hgh, or peptides.