Any way to get rhino without parents knowing (muslimcels GTFIH)

twilight

twilight

professional frauder
My parents are giga bluepilled Muslims who don’t think looks matter and obviously because I’m their son believe me to be a top tier chad (jfl) my African looking nose descends me by at least 2 psl points (my mum has a thin Caucasian nose but dad had to give me a bulbous potatoe nose :feelswhy:) in Islam it’s haram to surgerymaxx and all of that so is there any way to convince them that my new nose came from an injury or something lol

• +1
Reactions: angelo
Nose does not removes 2 psl points, most of the times it's just 0.5-1 NORMAL point :feelswat:

You will never become a chad just because a rhino, the only case where that might happen is if all your face is pretty boy tier minus your nigger nose, is that it?

Nose does not removes 2 psl points, most of the times it's just 0.5-1 NORMAL point :feelswat:

You will never become a chad just because a rhino, the only case where that might happen is if all your face is pretty boy tier minus your nigger nose, is that it?
Not saying I’ll become a Chad obviously but my face harmony and all that will increase so much. Yeah I would say it’s close to pretty boy tier

My parents are giga bluepilled Muslims who don’t think looks matter and obviously because I’m their son believe me to be a top tier chad (jfl) my African looking nose descends me by at least 2 psl points (my mum has a thin Caucasian nose but dad had to give me a bulbous potatoe nose :feelswhy:) in Islam it’s haram to surgerymaxx and all of that so is there any way to convince them that my new nose came from an injury or something lol
excuses such as you were having breathing issues, your nose was seriously damaged in an accident, etc, can all go well

• +1
Reactions: twilight

someone like me with a massive, crooked nose with a terrible shape and dorsal hump would benefit heavily from rhino, so if hes like that then rhinos def good for him

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife

My rhino would help me get at least 1 PSL point
And along with other surgeries and rhino i will get from 5.8-6 PSL(now) to 6.5-6.75psl.

My case is similar to amnesia and salludon but i am htn-chadlite and i want to ascend to high tier chad.

Can u rate this guy in PSL?
And tell his flaws?