Any way to get strong thick hair?

AlexanderTheGreat

AlexanderTheGreat

stacysexual | short face LDARing | to-be-GodChad
In my early 20s and my hair has thinned quite a bit from my youth. Is there any way to help thicken them up and make them stronger.

I don't have a hairline problem, but I do suffer from diffused thinning all over the crown of my head.

Strong thick hair which can help me get a quiff at the front would legit ascend me one PSL, and also help increase my height perception. (Legit seen it's effect on someone I know).

Would things like multi-vits or Biotin hair oils work?

I also consulted with a hair doctor but he gave me all copes like have less stress, meditate, exercise, etc. and prescribed me some hair growth serum which basically has multi-vitamins and all that.

Eat more

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: XAE17 and AlexanderTheGreat
In my early 20s and my hair has thinned quite a bit from my youth. Is there any way to help thicken them up and make them stronger.

I don't have a hairline problem, but I do suffer from diffused thinning all over the crown of my head.

Strong thick hair which can help me get a quiff at the front would legit ascend me one PSL, and also help increase my height perception. (Legit seen it's effect on someone I know).

Would things like multi-vits or Biotin hair oils work?

I also consulted with a hair doctor but he gave me all copes like have less stress, meditate, exercise, etc. and prescribed me some hair growth serum which basically has multi-vitamins and all that.
yes my sister was balding My mom made her special natural soaps and conditioners and mixed herb plants and biotin daily
and her hair stopped falling out and thinning
and hella vitamins because my mom told her too
also Horse shampoo helps thicker hair

My homie has marvelous hair because of this
also dont aply conditioner to the roots my sister said

• +1
Reactions: AlexanderTheGreat
yes my sister was balding My mom made her special natural soaps and conditioners and mixed herb plants and biotin daily
View attachment 1665953
OH and my sister has crazy stress and depression, anxiety etc
so she had to smoke weed to help with that and cbd also meditating and she joined the gym

• So Sad
Are you sure it's just that? You actually are right since I have a shit diet.

But I thought it's more to do with hormonal issues and aging... or just another form of DHT-induced hairloss.

eat more
sleep well
exercise

coconut oil
hair lotion
thickening conditioner
cold shower sometimes
minoxidil (if ur losing hair)

• +1
Reactions: Schönling, Elvisandreaa, |Daddy_Zygos| and 1 other person
View attachment 1665953
What did she mix in those soaps and conditioners...?

And I guess the vitamins were in the form of pills? And seriously horse shampoo?

I don't apply conditioner to my hair, only Nizoral to help with the DHT issues.

What did she mix in those soaps and conditioners...?

And I guess the vitamins were in the form of pills? And seriously horse shampoo?

I don't apply conditioner to my hair, only Nizoral to help with the DHT issues.
Yeah i use the horse shampoo after he recommended it and my hair looks better
what she mixed IDK but my mom just looked up recipes on youtube for hair health (in spanish, spanish youtube is diffo from reg utube)
basically what shell do is mix a bunch of shit together and then my sister would wear it on her hair for like 1 hour with a bag over her hair

yes biotin and multivitamins the biotin already came kinda with multivitamins It was for hair nails and some other shit health.
and my mom made her do stress relieving activities because that's what we thought was causing her hair loss

• Love it
Yeah i use the horse shampoo after he recommended it and my hair looks better
what she mixed IDK but my mom just looked up recipes on youtube for hair health (in spanish, spanish youtube is diffo from reg utube)
basically what shell do is mix a bunch of shit together and then my sister would wear it on her hair for like 1 hour with a bag over her hair

yes biotin and multivitamins the biotin already came kinda with multivitamins It was for hair nails and some other shit health.
and my mom made her do stress relieving activities because that's what we thought was causing her hair loss

View attachment 1665964
Do you think the Biotin hair serums available in the market would also be a good substitute for this?

Do you have thick hair naturally in other areas? I'm sure there are other, less invasive, ways to fix this but I funnily enough (inadvertently) fixed this problem by getting a hair transplant. My hairs at the front had been getting thinner and thinner because I was balding (I'm aware you're not balding, at least not yet) but since the hairs in my donor area have always still thick af I have thick hair at the front again now.

• +1
Reactions: AlexanderTheGreat and |Daddy_Zygos|
Do you have thick hair naturally in other areas? I'm sure there are other, less invasive, ways to fix this but I funnily enough (inadvertently) fixed this problem by getting a hair transplant. My hairs at the front had been getting thinner and thinner because I was balding (I'm aware you're not balding, at least not yet) but since the hairs in my donor area have always still thick af I have thick hair at the front again now.
how many surgeries you have

• +1
Reactions: Gargantuan
View attachment 1665953
lol is that actual horse conditioner or it's supposed to give you "horse hair" ? cause I found the product on some cosmetic site and I'm thinking they don't sell animal products

The hair at the back of my head do seem thicker, but still not as thick when I was 17-18.

I also think diffused thinning (which is what I have) is also another form of balding, just like hairline recession. Maybe the causes are the same for both? Don't think there is good material on this.

Having thick or thin Hair is genetics U should Know that...

Does anyone also know of any way of fixing white hair strands... you know... the ones that are signs of aging.
I have a few hairs that turned gray recently because of stress. Any way of turning them back?

Does anyone also know of any way of fixing white hair strands... you know... the ones that are signs of aging.
I have a few hairs that turned gray recently because of stress. Any way of turning them back?
Nah you have to dye your hair

• +1
If u are not loosing any hair and have fine hair naturally, try thickening shampoos (Nioxin) and some pre styler like aveda thickening tonic

• +1