Any way to reduce IPD?

F

FMLplus

Banned
Amy was to reduce Ipd by a few mms?
Would slight mouthbreathing reduce it again or just fuck up my under eye Support?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
Why do you want to decrease your IPD?

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
if it's too wide :feelstastyman:

The dude claims he has a 75 mm IPD on a 16 cm bizygomatic with 40 mm PFL eyes. That's almost definitely BS, but if not his IPD is slightly short of ideal, not too wide.

• JFL
Reactions: Roge
The dude claims he has a 75 mm IPD on a 16 cm bizygomatic with 40 mm PFL eyes. That's almost definitely BS, but if not his IPD is slightly short of ideal, not too wide.
Ideal is 64 cm lol (ideal for most measurements is just the average), but 4cm pfl is ridiculous, his ruler is definitely messed up or something

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Roge and Deleted member 656
Ideal is 64 cm lol (ideal for most measurements is just the average)

Ideal is a tiny bit wide set, 50% of the bizygomatic, with an appropriately large PFL to match. The average is 46-47%.

idk about shortening it but its 100% possible to make them larger

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
If it’s too wide, maybe you just need wider zygos to make them look normal.. it’s probabaly impossible to make IPD smaller unless you do orbital box osteotomy which is basically a lefort 3 in terms of invasiveness

Why do you want to decrease your IPD?
I dont like the tyson beckford look
If it’s too wide, maybe you just need wider zygos to make them look normal.. it’s probabaly impossible to make IPD smaller unless you do orbital box osteotomy which is basically a lefort 3 in terms of invasiveness
Well i know i def increases it by hard mewing, dont you think one could reverse engineer?

Guys whats ipd

• Woah
Reactions: Roge
idk about shortening it but its 100% possible to make them larger
How

To op you can grab a hammer and hit your self repeatedly on the side of your eyes on the temporal area, that should make you look like this

A936647E 3A7D 48CE AA4B AAA481547FB3

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: FatmanO
What about the rule: bigger is better? Up to some point of course.
Acromegaly is not attractive. Ideal facial features are usually close to average.

Acromegaly is not attractive. Ideal facial features are usually close to average.
If you mean average in terms of size, then look at the most attractive guys out there. Their facial dimensions are not average at all. They are generally relatively big for all dimensions.