does downward growth make cheekbones lower?

56and3psl

Silver
I’m pretty sure HGH gave me downwards growth since my chin height increased but no lateral width/ height. Goinal angle increased slightly, midface lengthened a lot and my zygos and cheekbones didn’t protrude forward any longer, did get laterally bigger though. My nose also lengthened. All this leads me to believe that my maxilla lowered. So that would mean my cheekbones also moved downward or shifted more downwards leading to less under eye support and lower cheekbones from a frontal profile wise right? My orbitals also got bigger idk if they got bigger vertically though but my face in general is less compact. I have pics. Longer midface / downward growth tho means lower cheekbones and less under eye support form a front perspective right?

Got before and after pics? I see no reason to believe that your cheekbones lowered, but the rest could make sense if you had been running a lot of HGH for awhile.

pic semi rel, twins but the left one has acromegaly

These men are identical twins Which one is sick and what is his condition By fitting

Got before and after pics? I see no reason to believe that your cheekbones lowered, but the rest could make sense if you had been running a lot of HGH for awhile.

pic semi rel, twins but the left one has acromegaly

View attachment 2938068
i think it might’ve grew downward lmao peep brow, midface and chin

I'm not so sure I see a very significant difference. The main difference seems to be that in the first picture, the camera is higher relative to the head and further away, while in the second picture the camera seems to be in the same plane as the head and closer, leading to the appearance of shortened aspects of the face. It really does take a LOT for bone to actually grow from HGH, and realistically you would see more of an effect on soft tissue first(ears, nose, etc) before you saw any meaningful effect on bone. Rich Piana is a good example here:
iu

You may want a second opinion, but my ultimate conclusion is that there was no noticeable change in your face.

I'm not so sure I see a very significant difference. The main difference seems to be that in the first picture, the camera is higher relative to the head and further away, while in the second picture the camera seems to be in the same plane as the head and closer, leading to the appearance of shortened aspects of the face. It really does take a LOT for bone to actually grow from HGH, and realistically you would see more of an effect on soft tissue first(ears, nose, etc) before you saw any meaningful effect on bone. Rich Piana is a good example here:
iu

You may want a second opinion, but my ultimate conclusion is that there was no noticeable change in your face.
bone fs grew and my nose got wider, maybe these pics can show it more..? Also peep browridge and chin.

iu

Attachments

• IMG_6654.jpg
    IMG_6654.jpg
    939 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_6653.jpg
    IMG_6653.jpg
    801.5 KB · Views: 0
Idk after looks better imo

bone fs grew and my nose got wider, maybe these pics can show it more..? Also peep browridge and chin.

IMG 6879
IMG 6878
here is pics to kinda show the midface lengthening. i have mirror pics but i dont know if i want to post them public.

Last edited:
Idk after looks better imo
idk doesn’t it look like my brow ridge is less angular, downward grown goinal angle, higher angle basically, and unnecessarily taller and projected chin..? entire face looks less compact, imo my brow ridge and chin and jawline were already ideal for my face, now my facial harmony looks cucked imo.. brow ridge and nose look like they took the biggest hits tbh.

idk doesn’t it look like my brow ridge is less angular, downward grown goinal angle, higher angle basically, and unnecessarily taller and projected chin..? entire face looks less compact, imo my brow ridge and chin and jawline were already ideal for my face, now my facial harmony looks cucked imo.. brow ridge and nose look like they took the biggest hits tbh.
I think ur face harmonizes more as it seemed too short before