Any way to stop balding?

.👽.

.👽.

everyone can get a GF except me💔
Im not balding i think but i think i will in the future because my father is bald at the top of his head...

so what can i do to prevent it and what happens if it starts, besides hairtransplant?

Will microneedling + minox + garlic juice help?

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted
probably fin

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098, joeveniro, SOS-Sonic and 1 other person
Fin, niz, min, dut, ru, microneeding

• +1
Reactions: joeveniro, owlofathena, BigBoy and 3 others
Start with fin or RU.

• +1
Reactions: Acnno and .👽.
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098, Baldingman1998, BigBoy and 1 other person
Anything but fin.

• +1
Reactions: .👽. and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
Minox doesn't actually prevent balding. It just stimulates hair growth. Think of minox like a buff on your gay dragonslayer mmorpg character. While finasteride is actually protects your hairloss.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Baldingman1998, lepo2317 and 1 other person
Minox doesn't actually prevent balding. It just stimulates hair growth. Think of minox like a buff on your gay dragonslayer mmorpg character. While finasteride is actually protects your hairloss.
Hmm what if i start balding and use minox, so i lose hair and gain hair at the same time. Wouldt it work

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
Dutasteride is like the best we have right now tbh

• +1
Reactions: Acnno and .👽.
Im not balding i think but i think i will in the future because my father is bald at the top of his head...

so what can i do to prevent it and what happens if it starts, besides hairtransplant?

9 months later and ur still subhuman

Fin

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
garlic juice is enough

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Artemide, Acnno and 1 other person
Fin is the best option but it has side effects. The only drug which is FDA approved and stops balding (dutasteride is stronger version of it). Think of it as maintaining drug. So the faster you take it, the more hair you save.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098 and .👽.
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 7098, Acnno and 1 other person
Honestly balding will probably be cured within the next 10 years. A lot more money has been invested into the industry in the past few years.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 502 and ifyouwannabemylover
the only way is finasteride/duta or to some degree ru 58841 (it seems less effective then finasteride, especially longterm wise - often stops working after 2-3 years)

BRvgVu3.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadelite, BigBoy, Deleted member 7098 and 2 others
Honestly balding will probably be cured within the next 10 years. A lot more money has been invested into the industry in the past few years.

people are saying this since 90s

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, BigBoy, Deleted member 7098 and 4 others
Start taking an Aspirin a day.

• +1
Reactions: Dainslief
Use topilutamide / Eucapil, not fin.

But does it make sense to use fin before i started balding

Fin is used to keep hair and sometimes regrow, proactively using fin is the best measurement u can take for baldness.

Fin is used to keep hair and sometimes regrow, proactively using fin is the best measurement u can take for baldness.
Wont it destroy my Penor?

I been seeing a shit ton of videos lately on YouTube about hair systems, balding, people talking about it, etc. I think it will be solved soon too. It’s becoming a big deal. Looks have never been more important and people are starting to openly realize this.