Any ways of adding fat below eyes?

B

Bishop

Iron
Before the best of the best section got its access rules, I swear I read about the on or other thing making this possible.

You also shouldn't use RetinA on your eye, it may cause them to loose fat

• +1
Reactions: System Restore
JFL if you're not aegyo salmaxxing

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Lev Peshkov and retard
just get fat grafts ngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804, Good_Little_Goy, Warlow and 1 other person
Fat grafting

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
Fat grafting

There was some theory about applying ice to your eye area will cause it to build more fat as protection

its retarded imo, if anything if will freeze your fat off, google “coolsculpting”

but be my guest to try

I think the thread you mean was never even in best of the best because "muh fillers are faster"
But there are some more users now which reported good results in upper eyelid fat at least
For undereye fat I noticed one has to put on fat overall along with cold exposure

There was some theory about applying ice to your eye area will cause it to build more fat as protection

its retarded imo, if anything if will freeze your fat off, google “coolsculpting”

but be my guest to try
And yeah I know that it's not clear as of why it increases fat instead of reducing it but my theory is that brown fat increases through cold exposure and that at least some of the eye fat is composed of brown fat, that's why it can increase there and not reduce like white fat over the body

• +1
Reactions: TheCowFucker and Good_Little_Goy
that brown fat increases through cold exposure
I think there are studys about this and cold showers showing no brown fat increase but i could be mistaken

possibly could be correct though I didnt consider that

I think there are studys about this and cold showers showing no brown fat increase but i could be mistaken

possibly could be correct though I didnt consider that
Ice baths do, there are a lot of studies done with wim hof
You can't compare cold showers to ice baths, ice baths make your upper torso glow up like a lobster, that's where the most brown fat is or will be localized depending on your current state, also the efficiency of keeping warm in winter after doing ice baths is crazy, that's definitely the brown fat working

• +1
Reactions: Copemaxxing
Ice baths do, there are a lot of studies done with wim hof
You can't compare cold showers to ice baths, ice baths make your upper torso glow up like a lobster, that's where the most brown fat is or will be localized depending on your current state, also the efficiency of keeping warm in winter after doing ice baths is crazy, that's definitely the brown fat working
No sorry, wim hofs identical brother has no significant difference in brown fat and he lives a life free of any cold therapy

“No significant differences were found between the two subjects, indicating that a lifestyle with frequent exposures to extreme cold does not seem to affect BAT activity and CIT. In both subjects, BAT was not higher compared to earlier observations”

they have similar brown fat amounts despite living completely different lives with respect to cold.

• +1
Reactions: NoBonezForMoanz
No sorry, wim hofs identical brother has no significant difference in brown fat and he lives a life free of any cold therapy

“No significant differences were found between the two subjects, indicating that a lifestyle with frequent exposures to extreme cold does not seem to affect BAT activity and CIT. In both subjects, BAT was not higher compared to earlier observations”

they have similar brown fat amounts despite living completely different lives with respect to cold.
Hmm interesting, both did do tummo breathing tho which I guess can bring any person to a very warm state
I never did tummo, but I know for sure that there was a huge difference in heat production before beginning ice baths and afterwards, like I could comfortably walk around in a tshirt in the winter as a skinny guy, so it definitely improves something that produces heat and thats probably bat
Maybe since tummo is the only thing they have in common it either can elevate bat aswell? Or it just brings the body to such a level of heat production, uncoupling etc regardless of body attributes, if true that is actually op af ngl

But regardless of that, fat increase in the eye area from cold exposure is a real thing, also if one looks at cold adapted skulls vs nonadapted one can see the browridge which along with fat serves as perfect protection for the eye

But well nobody has done research on increasing eye fat obviously so we can't really know the mechanism of it, you could say it was invented here at .me so its a novel thing we can only theoretize about

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
@IWantToMax did u get results

Hmm interesting, both did do tummo breathing tho which I guess can bring any person to a very warm state
I never did tummo, but I know for sure that there was a huge difference in heat production before beginning ice baths and afterwards, like I could comfortably walk around in a tshirt in the winter as a skinny guy, so it definitely improves something that produces heat and thats probably bat
Maybe since tummo is the only thing they have in common it either can elevate bat aswell? Or it just brings the body to such a level of heat production, uncoupling etc regardless of body attributes, if true that is actually op af ngl

But regardless of that, fat increase in the eye area from cold exposure is a real thing, also if one looks at cold adapted skulls vs nonadapted one can see the browridge which along with fat serves as perfect protection for the eye

But well nobody has done research on increasing eye fat obviously so we can't really know the mechanism of it, you could say it was invented here at .me so its a novel thing we can only theoretize about
The trouble is with increasing brown fat through cold exposure is the diminishing returns and need for recruitable fat.

any increase in bat is met with a decrease in other adipose tissues (unless forcing it by gaining weight but this is obvs not worth it), and as bat stores energy in much smaller spaces than other adipose tissues this is possibly counterintuitive for increasing eye area fat stores.

• +1
Reactions: NoBonezForMoanz
The trouble is with increasing brown fat through cold exposure is the diminishing returns and need for recruitable fat.

any increase in bat is met with a decrease in other adipose tissues (unless forcing it by gaining weight but this is obvs not worth it), and as bat stores energy in much smaller spaces than other adipose tissues this is possibly counterintuitive for increasing eye area fat stores.
Well bat doesn't really store fat, it uses the triglycerides from the blood, which if not from food is from broken down white fat somewhere in the body so it doesn't take away any place for white fat in the eye area
That would explain the "pump" one usually gets above the eyes after a cold exposure session as the blood circulation is increased where brown fat is activated, also seen in the upper torso after icebathing, you literally glow red afterwards, feels amazing

It probably is mixed, some brown, some white probably as 100% one or the other wouldn't be optimal for protecting the eyes
So basically as long as you've got fat on your body which is well how it is therecan't be any problem with recruiting fat