Any ways to get free facial surgeries?

darktriadprince

darktriadprince

Mistral
Only think stopping me from getting surgery is that im a brokecel, any ways to get free surgeries? breaking your chin? breaking your nose? getting in a car crash and crushing your face, list all possible ways please and thank you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: vzidel, Pierrot and nordicfoidslayer23
Only think stopping me from getting surgery is that im a brokecel, any ways to get free surgeries? breaking your chin? breaking your nose? getting in a car crash and crushing your face, list all possible ways please and thank you
yeah, you and 99% of the forum you retard

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm, wollet2 and darktriadprince
are you working 60+ hours a week or undergoing some education with guaranteed high future income?

are you working 60+ hours a week or undergoing some education with guaranteed high future income?
Working on an old rig next year when im done with school and will be earning 100k+ a year, why?

• +1
Reactions: BecomingHuman
Just making sure you are not broke forever in case you don't find a way to get free surgery
Do you think i would get genio if i broke my chin? healthcare is free in my country but they don't do cosmetic surgery for free only if you need it

Do you think i would get genio if i broke my chin? healthcare is free in my country but they don't do cosmetic surgery for free only if you need it
I would recommend to concentrate on making money. Maybe you could start working somewhere while still in the school.

Trannymaxx and say u need these surgeries to look like a female

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: greycel, BecomingHuman and darktriadprince
do it by yourself, buy some anesthesia, titanium plates and knives from china