any ways to increase facial size?

D

Deleted member 18776

Platinum
im in a very weird spot rn cause i got nice eyes, nose, mouth, philtrum, etc. also very proeminent cheekbones and jaw, BUT>>>
while my features and midface are normal sized, my face and bone structure is too small, despite being sharp.
like, my face is proportionaly narrow and short, and my skull is also narrow and short, giving me a very neotonous look that even my good features and sharp bones cant save. i legit look like a 12y old chad, and when i stand besides my normies friends their faces/skulls looks about 25% taller/ wider them mine.
anyways to increase my face size besides: msdo + mse + bimax and genio downgraft + jaw + cheek + temples + skull implants? can hgh ogre me?

tldr: good looking but neotonous, small sharp face. narrow/ short face giving me a small face.
how to get over this

bonesmash it

• JFL
Reactions: Stopping@Nothing19
get fat

• +1
Reactions: Slob and TsarTsar444
distinguish whether ur measurements are actually small first. Naturally all you can do Chew, mew and train neck. I personally think test maxing is the way to go. Hgh seems iffy for me since it prob give you an ogre appearance.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18776
im in a very weird spot rn cause i got nice eyes, nose, mouth, philtrum, etc. also very proeminent cheekbones and jaw, BUT>>>
while my features and midface are normal sized, my face and bone structure is too small, despite being sharp.
like, my face is proportionaly narrow and short, and my skull is also narrow and short, giving me a very neotonous look that even my good features and sharp bones cant save. i legit look like a 12y old chad, and when i stand besides my normies friends their faces/skulls looks about 25% taller/ wider them mine.
anyways to increase my face size besides: msdo + mse + bimax and genio downgraft + jaw + cheek + temples + skull implants? can hgh ogre me?
Post images in the rating section, normally people like this don’t actually have an issue and just have BDD

• +1
Reactions: Somerandombroseph
I have the same issue... of having sharp bones but overall smaller size and bone structure. In my case, I thought it's maybe due to my manlet height and smaller body size.

Even comparing to people of the same height, my face is vertically narrower and compact. And comparing to taller chads (5ft10), my forehead is slightly less tall while my jaw is definitely vertically smaller. Face width seems similar though.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Deleted member 18776 and TsarTsar444
I have the same issue... of having sharp bones but overall smaller size and bone structure. In my case, I thought it's maybe due to my manlet height and smaller body size.

Even comparing to people of the same height, my face is vertically narrower and compact. And comparing to taller chads (5ft10), my forehead is slightly less tall while my jaw is definitely vertically smaller. Face width seems similar though.
same bro, and theres no surgery to fix it since my skull is also 10% percentile
im 5'9 tho, mogger stallone height

nah bro my trouble is not looking bad, but i compared my face size with like 10 friends in the mirror and my face is noticeably smaller them all of them.
my face is similar size to my 5'2 to 5'5 girl friends too.
my irl best bro agress i would be chadlite with a face the same size as his, but i get downgraded to like mtn-htn cause of it.
i DONT look like a male my age, i look twink, frail, weird i dont know. girls like me but always like the cute friend, i dont have a male atractive face, i look more like a non sexual prettyboy

nah bro my trouble is not looking bad, but i compared my face size with like 10 friends in the mirror and my face is noticeably smaller them all of them.
my face is similar size to my 5'2 to 5'5 girl friends too.
my irl best bro agress i would be chadlite with a face the same size as his, but i get downgraded to like mtn-htn cause of it.
i DONT look like a male my age, i look twink, frail, weird i dont know. girls like me but always like the cute friend, i dont have a male atractive face, i look more like a non sexual prettyboy
I used to beardmaxx in order to give the impression of a bigger (actually taller) face. But it just took away the prettyboy vibe too, so I had to stop it. Also beardmaxxing at manlet height seems try-hard.

same bro, and theres no surgery to fix it since my skull is also 10% percentile
im 5'9 tho, mogger stallone height
I think it should still be possible to solve this problem by skull implants and jaw implant. Both of these together will elongate your face at the top and bottom, hence giving impression of a bigger skull.