SecularIslamist
𝕯𝖝𝕯 intersectional feminist and Islamist jihadi
- Joined
- Nov 21, 2022
- Posts
- 29,338
- Reputation
- 58,984
Applies to women as well.
The whiter the better. Not some swarthy med Italian, Greek or Spaniard who Arabs / Persians and Turks will claim as their own or long lost descendents. No I mean a pure blue eyes, blonde haired MTN+ guy.
I am sure there are many. Even if hes the dumbest, non-NT sperg he will get tens of thousands or even millions of followers. Just learn arabic, wear ethnic clothing and pray. You are guaranteed an ethnic Stacey (prob = white HTB)
Its not really islamic. Wiggers dont have any special status in Islam.
The whiter the better. Not some swarthy med Italian, Greek or Spaniard who Arabs / Persians and Turks will claim as their own or long lost descendents. No I mean a pure blue eyes, blonde haired MTN+ guy.
I am sure there are many. Even if hes the dumbest, non-NT sperg he will get tens of thousands or even millions of followers. Just learn arabic, wear ethnic clothing and pray. You are guaranteed an ethnic Stacey (prob = white HTB)
Its not really islamic. Wiggers dont have any special status in Islam.