Any workout/calisthenics guys here?

K

kantero

Bronze
I dont really have opportunity and wish to go to the gym now so i practice body-weight exercises at home. Its actually good because i lost my shape and need to recover/increase my strenght, endurance and overall tell my body that i do sports again.
What programs, tactics and exercises are the best for me, considering i want to become better physically but also focus on creating the most aesthetic body i can (focusing on shoulders, neck, back stuff)?

jefferson

jefferson

OG poster
pullups at different grip widths and chinups. Then do lots of different pushup variations. do some with your hands far apart, some with them closer together, some with your feet on a raised surface, etc. As you get stronger you can do more advanced ones like the crucifix push up. Although tbh with you the gym > calisthenics.

UBER

UBER

Livor Mortis
pullups at different grip widths and chinups. Then do lots of different pushup variations. do some with your hands far apart, some with them closer together, some with your feet on a raised surface, etc. As you get stronger you can do more advanced ones like the crucifix push up. Although tbh with you the gym > calisthenics.
raisin nuts gang?
@UltraFayJr.

Tricky

Tricky

Resident Professor
I dont really have opportunity and wish to go to the gym now so i practice body-weight exercises at home. Its actually good because i lost my shape and need to recover/increase my strenght, endurance and overall tell my body that i do sports again.
What programs, tactics and exercises are the best for me, considering i want to become better physically but also focus on creating the most aesthetic body i can (focusing on shoulders, neck, back stuff)?

r/Bodyweightfitness has a really damn good FAQ/Wiki, and also a few programs that you'd be interested in