anybody else look worse when they mew?

NorwoodAscender

NorwoodAscender

just a dude on addy enjoying life
everyone says it raises your hyoid bone but i swear it makes my hyoid look worse. it looks like more skin gets added making my jaw look less defined. anybody know the potential cause? could i have swollen lymphnodes? this shit has been confusing me forever

Solution
Allornothing
If you mew too hard it will happen as you end up just tensing the wrong muscles. Gentle mewing is where it's at. Mewing won't make your hyoid good unless your jaw is good and you're lean.
If you mew too hard it will happen as you end up just tensing the wrong muscles. Gentle mewing is where it's at. Mewing won't make your hyoid good unless your jaw is good and you're lean.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20370 and NorwoodAscender
Solution
Imageedit 3 2221874945
yes i mew how did u know?

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: UZB_Strebl and Allornothing
yup this was why, thanks.

Thoughts on mewing at 23? Combined with face pulling

Why are there people getting results?
mainly all leanmaxxing results. if you look at the results their jaws aren’t any wider it’s just more angular because they lost bodyfat. u can pull your skin up (cheek fat) and see for yourself

mainly all leanmaxxing results. if you look at the results their jaws aren’t any wider it’s just more angular because they lost bodyfat. u can pull your skin up (cheek fat) and see for yourself
If i pull my skin up to the side my face look legit 10 times better, no nasolabial folds, good definition of cheekbones, neutral canthal tilt and a well defined jaw. Im 17% bodyfat.

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
If i pull my skin up to the side my face look legit 10 times better, no nasolabial folds, good definition of cheekbones, neutral canthal tilt and a well defined jaw. Im 17% bodyfat.
dawg exactly jfl. it’s not mewing that’s causing these changes it’s people losing bodyfat. going from 17-12% your face would be so different. i’m currently at 14% trying to get to 10%ish. every percent u get closer to 10% the more changes you will see facially

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
Mewing is cope at any age. Why would humans need their tongue in a certain position to develop properly?
If it was cope there wouldn’t be people who are getting results. Placing something as cope is just too easy. Nuance is impossible for you i see. If you just took time to dedicate about the mechanism of mewing, face pulling and so on you wouldn’t be making these claims. Plenty of anecdotal evidence that sugest that mewing can have positive impacts on facial aesthetics even past puberty. Mewing wont grow bone, it will maximize what you already have if you do it properly and consistently.

If it was cope there wouldn’t be people who are getting results. Placing something as cope is just too easy. Nuance is impossible for you i see. If you just took time to dedicate about the mechanism of mewing, face pulling and so on you wouldn’t be making these claims. Plenty of anecdotal evidence that sugest that mewing can have positive impacts on facial aesthetics even past puberty. Mewing wont grow bone, it will maximize what you already have if you do it properly and consistently.
It’s funny how you wrote a whole butthurt essay the minute someone shares a different world view. Then you ironically insult me about nuance. You’re a retard with nasolabial folds and you will be ugly for the rest of your life. Mewing won’t do shit.

Suffice to say, didn’t read fat fuck.

It’s funny how you wrote a whole butthurt essay the minute someone shares a different world view. Then you ironically insult me about nuance. You’re a retard with nasolabial folds and you will be ugly for the rest of your life. Mewing won’t do shit.

Suffice to say, didn’t read fat fuck.
Calling me butthurt, while you respond in a butthurt way. So ironic.

So because i have nasolabial folds i will be ugly for the rest of my life, sounds retarded to me. But remember one thing: this mogs u to suicide

Attachments

• IMG_7227.jpeg
    IMG_7227.jpeg
    201.3 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69
Calling me butthurt, while you respond in a butthurt way. So ironic.

So because i have nasolabial folds i will be ugly for the rest of my life, sounds retarded to me. But remember one thing: this mogs u to suicide
>Doesn’t know what irony is

Stopped reading

>Doesn’t know what irony is

Stopped reading
Cope harder. Calling me ugly, while women approach me at the gym and get almost everyday one ios. Also get dm’s from women and getting dates is not hard at all.

Cope harder. Calling me ugly, while women approach me at the gym and get almost everyday one ios. Also get dm’s from women and getting dates is not hard at all.
Don’t care about your dms from fat girls that you approach in some desperate attempt for validation like a club whore.

I get approaches from cute girls, you come here to brag to me about your latest fantasies. Don’t care.

• JFL
Reactions: PseduoAryan

Oops! We ran into some problems.​

This member limits who may view their full profile.

Says it all really.

• JFL
Reactions: PseduoAryan and moreroidsmoredates
Don’t care about your dms from fat girls that you approach in some desperate attempt for validation like a club whore.

I get approaches from cute girls, you come here to brag to me about your latest fantasies. Don’t care.
Let’s be honest here. You’re mad and try to insult me by saying that i will be ugly for the rest of my life, while my real life experience says otherwise. You think you are high iq by calling others retard.

dawg exactly jfl. it’s not mewing that’s causing these changes it’s people losing bodyfat. going from 17-12% your face would be so different. i’m currently at 14% trying to get to 10%ish. every percent u get closer to 10% the more changes you will see facially
Wait I always thought that's because my skin not tight anymore due to high bf% and it won't go back.
I have the same issue as the guy you replied too. As soon as a stretch from sides. I go from 2 psl to 3 psl.

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
Let’s be honest here. You’re mad and try to insult me by saying that i will be ugly for the rest of my life, while my real life experience says otherwise. You think you are high iq by calling others retard.
Dnr. Still desperately trying to sound smart and convince yourself this argument is still going on. Your race was run 3 posts ago. Take the L and move on lol. This is you:

3948845_1707627983912.png

3934992_IMG_7492.png

“Yeah girls like me how did you know”.

I bought a kebab from a guy who looks like you about an hour ago. That’s all you’ll ever be. A filthy kebab shop owner shoving needles up his ass to try and look big to impress other men. Now leave me alone virgin and get your fat arse to the gym.

Dnr. Still desperately trying to sound smart and convince yourself this argument is still going on. Your race was run 3 posts ago. Take the L and move on lol. This is you:

3948845_1707627983912.png

3934992_IMG_7492.png

“Yeah girls like me how did you know”.

I bought a kebab from a guy who looks like you about an hour ago. That’s all you’ll ever be. A filthy kebab shop owner shoving needles up his ass to try and look big to impress other men. Now leave me alone virgin and get your fat arse to the gym.
Making assumptions about my roids use, while I’m clearly natty. I’m italian-persian. It’s so funny how you try to rate based on one single shitty picture.

I already made you rage quit this forum once just do yourself a favour and do it again.

moreroidsmoredates

What a joke of a user
Just because you can’t get big, doesn’t mean bigger people take roids. Its a coping mechanism for framecells like you. Blaming my physique on roids. But you are contradicting. You call me boneless (based on my fold picture) and say that weightloss won’t do jack shit, but also calling me fat as fuck and Saying that i need to leanmax and lose weight.

Just because you can’t get big, doesn’t mean bigger people take roids. It’s a coping mechanism for framecells like you. Blaming my physique on roids. But you are contradicting. You call me boneless (based on my fold picture) and say that weightloss won’t do jack shit, but also calling me fat as fuck and Saying that i need to leanmax and lose weight.
Dnr