Anybody else remember when eyedress was advertising the song jealous on youtube years back

Mai Sakurajima.

Mai Sakurajima.

lookism warrior
Joined
Jan 27, 2026
Posts
7,871
Reputation
15,567
Im not sure anybody had experienced this but it would be cool if any of you guys did

I remember it not being super popular like it was now when it first came out
 
  • +1
Reactions: shngstaaaa107
I thought I was Anthony fantano for listening to that in 2022
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Mai Sakurajima.
I thought I was Anthony fantano for listening to that in 2022
its a good song and its well sung by the creator

But i feel like the emo kids took it over back in 2023
 
  • +1
Reactions: shngstaaaa107

Similar threads

cursedbybones
Replies
7
Views
31
dreamz
dreamz
ethnic_coper67
Replies
1
Views
32
code80
code80
Scandi.
Replies
6
Views
54
zirg
Z
Lorence
Replies
3
Views
41
james_2006
james_2006

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top