Anybody else who's been watching this lately?

john2

john2

Gyneolatry Fiend
:Comfy: I've been binge-watching all the competition videos recently.

@AcneScars, @Bitch, @Carolus thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: Carolus, Bitch and AcneScars
Lots of Asians in this competition, why can't they play NT music, they will have much higher status as rappers or something, I doubt they have many fans or girls who throw themselves at them...

Lots of Asians in this competition, why can't they play NT music, they will have much higher status as rappers or something, I doubt they have many fans or girls who throw themselves at them...
Because there are things in life that you do for your own enjoyment.

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii, delusionalretard and john2
Well said. No one really likes NT music, it's just a facade to be liked.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: turkproducer, john2 and AcneScars
Isn't like a really known fact that Asians who get into classical music are actually forced by their parents since childhood to study and practice? What kid wants to study violin or piano in this day and age?
1.31.11.jpg
amy-chua-lulu-sophia.jpg
360_wmoms_0131.jpg

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: aBetterMii
Isn't like a really known fact that Asians who get into classical music are actually forced by their parents since childhood to study and practice?
Jewish propaganda to remove the influence of Western classical music developed by Christians. Most kids who were 'forced' to learn an instrument say that they are glad about it when they grow up and understand that music is a great skill.

We make our children do a lot of things that they do not want to do so that they grow up to be well-adjusted life. Going by your logic we should let kids eat all kinds of tasty garbage since eating healthy food is also unpleasant
Well said. No one really likes NT music, it's just a facade to be liked.
I truly cannot comprehend how anyone can enjoy rap 'music'

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: turkproducer, aBetterMii, delusionalretard and 2 others
Nerd fagot alert

What kid wants to study violin or piano in this day and age?
@AcneScars

Kikes don't want you to make a career in creative arts like this, because it doesn't profit them.
They want you to work like some corporate slave, not become the next Beethoven.

• +1
Reactions: Carolus and AcneScars
Jewish propaganda to remove the influence of Western classical music developed by Christians.
@AcneScars

Kikes don't want you to make a career in creative arts like this, because it doesn't profit them.
How the hell did this thread turn anti-semitic, what do Jews even have to do with Asian parents?

@AcneScars

Jews are against everything that is beautiful. I think ive told you before about the reason why ugly brutalist architecture is promoted by Jews and Neoclassical architecture is being destroyed

• +1
Reactions: Carolus and john2
How the hell did this thread turn anti-semitic, what do Jews even have to do with Asian parents?
Alright for a minute let's leave the Jews out of it.

I can confidently say that every single one of the pianists there truly loves the instrument and classical music. If you don't have the dedication and inclination for music you will never be able to excel at it.

Even if their parents forced training onto them from a young age it has only resulted into them cultivating a fruitful and satisfying hobby. I guarantee you none of those people are cursing their parents while sitting on one of the largest classical music stages

• +1
Reactions: john2
Jews are against everything that is beautiful.
THIS

@Gonthar listen to Schoenberg's (a Jew) music, then compare him to Chopin. :lul: Massive difference.

• +1
Reactions: Carolus and AcneScars
talent

• +1
Reactions: john2