Anybody else wish they had a blackpilled best friend in real life?

ugly nebula

ugly nebula

I'm into that musky dick smell.
Socializing with normos is just not stimulating at all. I'm not trying to ve condescending or pretentious. They're not dumber people. If anything, every other normie is like at least twice as socially adept than someone that browses psl

But that feeling of relating to someone, sharing the same general beliefs, being able to discuss everything on your mind without holding back in fear of people thinking you're a weirdo (and not in a cute way) is great. People in my class are kind and genuine, but they die laughing at pee and fart jokes

Also i would love to have a blackpilled best friend so he could tell me what i look like to other people. Getting crazy depressed knowing that i pretty much have the same mirror as that witch from snow white. ur brain plays insane tricks on u especially if ur narcy. I only look at the good side of my face, do very specific expressions and angle myself a certain way. Only way i could like my face. Also mirrors flip the image as u all know. Fuckinf bullshit

fuck im so low iq i forgot this is the looksmaxx section my bad

• +1
Reactions: Schönling, Chadelite, Over and 5 others
I wish I had a friend at all, blackpilled or not.

EDIT: Who wants to be my friend?

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Averagecel, Schönling, Ruby and 8 others
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Bewusst
Most people with a lot of friends take initiative. You can't expect for people to come and add to your quality of life if you're not adding to theirs', and sometimes you have to make the first move. Considering you post here, I don't think you're missing out. I don't know about you, but where I live, people are parochial and very intolerant of any opinion that semi-deviates or dissents with what they believe in. Any questioning of religion, any non conformist opinion that in the least opposes their hyper idealized, pompous, safe, stagnant indoctrination and people here literally shun you. Had that happen. Felt awful. I cried like a little bitch lol. In my home country, a civil war took place. A million innocent people died awful deaths. Long story short, it was religiously motivated. I said that to a guy of the same nationality. He had a temper tantrum and said that im insulting his religion even though he knows what i said is true. That guy was the first friend i made in uni. I paid for his KFC meal. Double zinger combo. What a fucking waste. If you dont talk about the new iphone or the new drake hit, you're gonna find yourself burnt out trying to contrive a split personality disorder. Not fun. I eventually settled for being alone. Pick your poison, I guess

• +1
Reactions: wellthatsucks, Anubis and Bewusst
Most people with a lot of friends take initiative. You can't expect for people to come and add to your quality of life if you're not adding to theirs', and sometimes you have to make the first move. Considering you post here, I don't think you're missing out. I don't know about you, but where I live, people are parochial and very intolerant of any opinion that semi-deviates or dissents with what they believe in. Any questioning of religion, any non conformist opinion that in the least opposes their hyper idealized, pompous, safe, stagnant indoctrination and people here literally shun you. Had that happen. Felt awful. I cried like a little bitch lol. In my home country, a civil war took place. A million innocent people died awful deaths. Long story short, it was religiously motivated. I said that to a guy of the same nationality. He had a temper tantrum and said that im insulting his religion even though he knows what i said is true. That guy was the first friend i made in uni. I paid for his KFC meal. Double zinger combo. What a fucking waste. If you dont talk about the new iphone or the new drake hit, you're gonna find yourself burnt out trying to contrive a split personality disorder. Not fun. I eventually settled for being alone. Pick your poison, I guess
I don't even know anymore what people my age talk about or are interested in (despite from sex). My past decisions and (social) environment made me a social cripple. At 22, almost 23 years of age, it's very difficult to make up for what I've missed out on development- and experience-wise.

we can bro
and op i talked about the blackpill to my best friend,and now we are two blackpilled

• Love it
Reactions: Bewusst
we can bro
and op i talked about the blackpill to my best friend,and now we are two blackpilled
My half sister lives in Paris actually. Are you in or near Paris? We could meet some day if I happen to visit her. Would be my pleasure.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 3043

Tbh Germans are naturally bad at socializing so it kinda comes with being a German

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ruby and Bewusst
  • +1
I don't even know anymore what people my age talk about or are interested in (despite from sex). My past decisions and (social) environment made me a social cripple. At 22, almost 23 years of age, it's very difficult to make up for what I've missed out on developme. Let g
I don't even know anymore what people my age talk about or are interested in (despite from sex). My past decisions and (social) environment made me a social cripple. At 22, almost 23 years of age, it's very difficult to make up for what I've missed out on development- and experience-wise.
You talk as if you have imposter syndrome...for being 22 years old. If you approach every social medium with the attitude of "everyone is cool, funny and social as fuck and has everything in life figured out except for me" then you're not gonna have the confidence to speak to anyone

I don't know what the fuck you think 22 year olds are. All it takes is some surface level knowledge of your country's pop culture, since that's what young people consume and talk about, some confidence, and making people laugh

If it means anything to you, I would hit it off with you tbh if i wasnt 18 and lived like probably 3k miles away

• +1
You talk as if you have imposter syndrome...for being 22 years old. If you approach every social medium with the attitude of "everyone is cool, funny and social as fuck and has everything in life figured out except for me" then you're not gonna have the confidence to speak to anyone

I don't know what the fuck you think 22 year olds are. All it takes is some surface level knowledge of your country's pop culture, since that's what young people consume and talk about, some confidence, and making people laugh

If it means anything to you, I would hit it off with you tbh if i wasnt 18 and lived like probably 3k miles away
Probably one of the best replies I've ever got on this forum. You're smart.

Yes, the problem is that I was pretty much a social outcast for most of my life. I only started socializing and doing "normie things" when I moved to my father at 15 yo (my parents divorced when I was 5).
When I lived with my mother I was raised very "unusual". I didn't get any allowance, no mobile phone, internet or anything others at my age were doing/getting. I spent most of my time alone reading books, drawing or exercising in my room (push-ups etc.).

My social life began when I was 15 and moved to my father and it ended at 17/18. I had more freedom, possibilities and was allowed to do more. I even had a gf. I made a thread about it here, I think it's called "my social life ended at 17" or sth.

What I want to say is, all these things and the way I used to live contributed a lot to my insecurities and inadequacies in general. So it's no wonder it might seem to you like I had imposter syndrome.
And 22/23 may not be old but old enough to be much more developed and experienced socially. Those things are usually learnt in early childhood and not in one's 20's when normies are already having children or starting a career.

• So Sad
Socializing with normos is just not stimulating at all. I'm not trying to ve condescending or pretentious. They're not dumber people. If anything, every other normie is like at least twice as socially adept than someone that browses psl

But that feeling of relating to someone, sharing the same general beliefs, being able to discuss everything on your mind without holding back in fear of people thinking you're a weirdo (and not in a cute way) is great. People in my class are kind and genuine, but they die laughing at pee and fart jokes

Also i would love to have a blackpilled best friend so he could tell me what i look like to other people. Getting crazy depressed knowing that i pretty much have the same mirror as that witch from snow white. ur brain plays insane tricks on u especially if ur narcy. I only look at the good side of my face, do very specific expressions and angle myself a certain way. Only way i could like my face. Also mirrors flip the image as u all know. Fuckinf bullshit

Now imagine find a girl like this.

Yeah. Many times I spread blackpill irl, but I have to make it watered down

• +1
Reactions: beyourself
Yeah. Many times I spread blackpill irl, but I have to make it watered down
My friends are pretty based but are not blackpilled. They have to find the blackpill by themselves. If you try to blackpill them yourselves it wont go well.

• +1
Reactions: beyourself
Only if I mogged him/we had the same psl rating

:lul: fam at least you acknowledged that, others just post here like it's their sweet diary

• +1
Reactions: Ruby

Omg you are really serious. I would love to! I identify with so many things that you said.

- - - - -

I actually don't need nor I'm necessarily looking for a "blackpilled best friend".

Wether they know about it or not doesn't matter because our friendship won't be based on it. I mean, in the sense that you already have this forum for it, give it a break and enjoy a bit, don't need to worry about looks 24/7.

• +1
never had friends but yeah if someone got me into like4 years i'll be much better now

Users who are viewing this thread

Back