Anybody ever heard of buying gift cards and then selling them for a markup? How can this possibly work?

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

There's no gym for my squandered youth.
I heard about this from my sister, she does this. She'll go buy a bunch of Amazon gift cards and sell them for more money than she paid for them. But who's out there buying these? If they have money, why don't they buy their own Amazon gift cards? Why do they even need Amazon gift cards?

Is this a laundering scheme?

Yes your sister is laundering her OnlyFans money

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member
I heard about this from my sister, she does this. She'll go buy a bunch of Amazon gift cards and sell them for more money than she paid for them. But who's out there buying these? If they have money, why don't they buy their own Amazon gift cards? Why do they even need Amazon gift cards?

Is this a laundering scheme?
https://www.cardflip.com/ this will help

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member
People on that site are selling cards for less than their worth. I'm talking about selling for a markup.
Its bullshit no1 does that when sites like dundle exist or actually buying from the site itself. The only way you could possibly make money from selling gift cards is buy charging a sellers fee which wouldn't be more than £5 otherwise no ones going to buy it