Anybody have experience injecting fat dissolvers in their face?

MyDreamIsToBe183CM

MyDreamIsToBe183CM

Bronze
I have a low body fat percentage but my face is pretty fat/chubby. I've done every method I can such as facial exercises and debloating, but none of them got rid of the face fat.

I understand that a part of my face fat might just be genes, but a good part of it is still face fat as my jawline has some fat as well.

I plan to start injecting lipolab/aqualyx in my face to try and lose some face fat because I'm out of options, and I just want some advice from people who have done or know a lot about this and how to get them. Keep in mind i'm not trying to get hollow cheeks or anything, although that would be ideal I don't think it's possible without surgery for me

3-4 weeks

and the first weeks the injection site will be inlfammed and bigge
im fine with that. should I avoid certain types of foods and is the inflammation that bad that I should avoid social contact for like a week?

show proof

ive tried aqualyx it takes a long time and the difference is very small
i will still use it, but dont expect anything fast and major
also should you be using it over a long course of time? I don’t mind it taking a while as long as the results are atleast slightly noticeable

nah just drink enough water, normal life stay healthy.

u will look very puffy/bloated, idk up to you if u wanna avoid social contact

and u can redo it after the 4 weeks, most people do that cause they need multiple treatments

i used Aqualyx

nah just drink enough water, normal life stay healthy.

u will look very puffy/bloated, idk up to you if u wanna avoid social contact

and u can redo it after the 4 weeks, most people do that cause they need multiple treatments

i used Aqualyx
I can just do it on week breaks I mean.

I am desperate to get rid of my face fat, I already drink plenty of water and have a pretty balanced diet but still bloatcell😡

i think you can order kybella from korea, someone corrent me. Its mogger for facial fat

• Hmm...
Reactions: fluoride1337