Anybody here can give relationship adivce/any places for this?

K

kantero

Bronze
Im not really social and inceldom made it even worse. But somehow i do have a GF now and i really need idea what to do with her.
We already spent a lot of time hanging out outside and its cold in winter to do this, besides its boring.
Sometimes we hang out at her home, watching films together or doing different shit, talk, listen music, but with friends.
The question is where can i go with her in the city, for example? Is it ok to just aim for variety and go to cafe, museums, cinema etc? These only already makes me think about where to get money btw, but what i ask myself is it interesting enough?

Also, what films can you advise to watch together, different activities etc.

P.S. You guys better know what you gonna do and be interesting person, because looks are important to enter the "house", but to stay there you need have something about yourself.

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
heya man pm me
as someone in a loving happy relationship ik what it takes to keep everything that way

dive in front of a semi truck and isekaimaxx

heya man pm me
as someone in a loving happy relationship ik what it takes to keep everything that way
Can you give me some tips too?

Take her to a sex shop

Most of us here never had a gf, so I don't think this is the right place to ask.