Anybody here done septo rhinoplasty in the US and can recommend a good surgeon? what would be the best and blackpilled ones?

oldcelloser

oldcelloser

Degenerate coomer +geomaxxer; LEAVE THE WEST sub8s
Hey,
I need to do a septo-rhino as soon as possible (next month), to fix my mouthbreathing and breathe like a normal human being at last or else imma go crazy very soon and rope
ive been mouthbreathing for 34 years at night, and using 2-3X dose (not recommended) of oxymetazoline daily ,for years, to help me get through the day without looking like a subhuman in public (more than i already am :feelskek:)
Does anybody know who would be the best surgeons in the US for this combo and not the plastic surgeons in Beverly Hills or other very expensive sheysters that google keeps recommending me when i type for this
i dont wanna do rhino a second time, and need 1 surgeon who will remove the fat on the tip of my clown, round nose, and make it smaller, straight, elegant and with no fat :forcedsmile:
What was the recovery timeline for you, especially in regards to gym and social events? how long did you have the bandages on? and after how long could you fully breathe through your nose?

heres a pic of the horror, the subhumanity :feelswhy:
IMG 0630

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: thecel
0 replies ; over
im gonna go
Wild West Cowboy GIF by Escape Hunt UK

Users who are viewing this thread

Back