• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8165
thats why im looking at glasses with tinted lenses

tbh no glasses for my undereyes tbh
yes there are. I have dark circles too

very light tint in glasses will cover is completely

and even no tint makes it much less visible with glasses

• +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com, Deleted member 6963, Deleted member 756 and 1 other person
kevin samuels does this

thick black acetate frames can look if you can pull off the hipster look

only applies to whites / east asians tho tbh

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and Deleted member 756
wear glasses and you could pull arthoes tbh ngl

• Love it
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
dont wear glasses lol. if you dont take them off and get contacts are you even trying to looksmax at that point? glasses are a MEDICAL DEVICE and unnatural and look weird to put on your face. take them off and fraud undereye with concealer or something

• +1
Reactions: gamma
dont wear glasses lol. if you dont take them off and get contacts are you even trying to looksmax at that point? glasses are a MEDICAL DEVICE and unnatural and look weird to put on your face. take them off and fraud undereye with concealer or something
they are a legit looksmax in certain cases

they are a legit looksmax in certain cases
id like to see a single instance where this is true. I coped thinking that for the longest and wearing contacts revealed Chad features I didnt know I had. hiding your cheekbones, brow ridge, and wearing equipment on top of your face seems unlikely to cause a looksmax to me

only when im driving

id like to see a single instance where this is true. I coped thinking that for the longest and wearing contacts revealed Chad features I didnt know I had. hiding your cheekbones, brow ridge, and wearing equipment on top of your face seems unlikely to cause a looksmax to me
Dude ive made some Christopher colombus type discovery here and u dn even realise

Once i get my gold aviators with rose tint and am smashing 3 new hipster chicks per week ill make a glasses guides

BoB banger it will be:feelsgood:

I started wearing glasses in middle school - and it was pretty much over for me, my "friends" started to slowly drift away from me, I wasn't "cool" anymore, just a nerd, I saw this happening to many kids and teens, wearing glasses is a huge failo and it seriously affects their social interactions with the other kids.

• +1
Reactions: prettyboyswag
Only when Im reading and writing

I started wearing glasses in middle school - and it was pretty much over for me, my "friends" started to slowly drift away from me, I wasn't "cool" anymore, just a nerd, I saw this happening to many kids and teens, wearing glasses is a huge failo and it seriously affects their social interactions with the other kids.
Im talking about fashionable glasses, not the death tier default the optician gives you when you glasses the first time

If you have poor eye area (undereye circles, negative orbital vector) glasses literally cover that up

Glasses don't only make you look nerdy, but they most often do. Most guys wearing glasses look crap.

They can make you look more sophisticated and hipster.

I have undereye circles, which look very bad in certain light.

I have a beard, quite thick brown hair. I can pull off a kind of tony stark look with orange lenses.

Im just saying, exploring glasses shouldnt be discounted for covering poor eye area

If you are below 4 PSL, glasses are likely to descend you too

Glassesmaxxing is only for 4 + PSL

Im talking about fashionable glasses, not the death tier default the optician gives you when you glasses the first time
No "fashionable" glasses back in my time, you only got what the doctors gave you, most kids wanted something with colored lenses or similar, but they didn't give a shit about what you wanted...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9890
No "fashionable" glasses back in my time, you only got what the doctors gave you, most kids wanted something with colored lenses or similar, but they didn't give a shit about what you wanted...
Yeah im not blaming you.

But what about now?

See my thread on Kevin Samuels:

Yeah im not blaming you.

But what about now?
Now they seem to be more acceptable, the use of computers and screens has increased significantly so more and more kids and teens have poor eyesight and need glasses, it's not the same stigma as before...

Very attractive actove guys shouldnt wear glasses

Below average guys shouldnt wear glasses

Glassesmaxxing is for psl 4 - 5.5 who have below average eye area.

This is my point- glassesmaxxing is only for a small subset of guys. Buts its legit for them

Most times glasses are a looksmin

Above average with below average eye area = consider glassesmaxxing

Glasses are only useful to conceal a poor eye area, while being a stylemaxxing tool

Thank you for reading my glassesmaxxing manifesto

dude i said wear CONCEALER dont wear fucking goggles on your head unless you want an immediate failio to a subset of the population

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88
dude i said wear CONCEALER dont wear fucking goggles on your head unless you want an immediate failio to a subset of the population
you'll take the glassespill soon enough

it's only for above average guys with below average eye area