Tinted Glasses: An Overlooked Looksmax

Deleted member 9890

Deleted member 9890

Chairman of the sunken eye & dark circle society
I realize the dominant viewpoint in the lookism community is basically this:

GLASSES = LOOKSMIN

I'm making this post to challenge that- I think glasses, and particularly glasses with tinted lenses in them are a legit looksmax.

Why?

The reason is 3-fold:

1. They can make your face more symmetrical
2. They can obscure a below average eye area
3. Fashionable frames (and tinted lenses) are a legit fashionmaxxing strategy

So, let's take a look at an example, Kevin Samuels. He has risen to fame on YouTube by berating middle aged women for having unrealistic standards- utterly based guy.

Here's his mugshot from years ago:

Capture

As you can see, literal death tier eye area. They look droopy, NCT and some amount of UEE.

Now check out Kevin, fashionmaxxed with some lenses with a light grey tint:

Capture2

It's a legit looksmax

• +1
Reactions: John Gotti, ItsOver.com, hennypapi and 4 others
Now, I'm not saying Jeff Seid with god tier hunter eyes will ascend with glasses. But for more average looking dudes- wearing a pair of glasses with a slight tint is a fashionmaxx and a looksmaxx- especially if your eyearea is your main failio

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife, hennypapi and Deleted member 11479
I'll be picked up a pair of raybans aviators with a light grey tint, and another pair with a light orange tint

The orange tint is legit for Tonystarkmaxxing

Tony stark

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife, ItsOver.com and Copeful
no

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15854
i remember the dude from your avi, fucking hilarious threads

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7044
He said he loves sunglasses and has a collection lol. I actually think they can be a good looksmax, but not regular glasses for eyesight.

• +1
Reactions: Descartes
Sunglasses makes you look cool

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15854
(good) glasses save you if you have a below average eye area but you need a good lower third for it to matter

I am making this thread since I look better with tinted glasses

I have a decent face overall, but my eye area is slightly below average;. I have dark circles under my eyes and prominent tear troughs genetically. In certain lighting, these tear troughs are very visible and are pretty ugly. Tinted lenses covers these up and boosts my overall look quite a bit

(good) glasses save you if you have a below average eye area but you need a good lower third for it to matter
Yeah I have very good forward growth and jaw, but kinda shitty eye area,

Thing is you cant wear sunglasses all the time, it's try hard. You can wear lenses with a light tint in though and get the same effect

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
Yeah I have very good forward growth and jaw, but kinda shitty eye area,
Get some replica Ray Bands. they look classic but take you a long way with young foids

Get some replica Ray Bands. they look classic but take you a long way with young foids
I need prescription bruda, so I'm gonna need to go with the real deal

This!
It's GREAT, for people with lesser eye erea's

brutally over for the ethnic guy in this video lol

literally has the narrowest palate I've ever seen. poverty genetics being mogged to oblivion in chaderlands

• JFL
Reactions: eduardkoopman
brutally over for the ethnic guy in this video lol

literally has the narrowest palate I've ever seen. poverty genetics being mogged to oblivion in chaderlands
that ethnic guy was hillarious.

At the end. When the ethnic man hands the cop his phone. He asks the cop, if he can say to his mother that he is not arrested. The cope does it, but than he realizes at the end that there is no one on the line. lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9890
that ethnic guy was hillarious.

At the end. When the ethnic man hands the cop his phone. He asks the cop, if he can say to his mother that he is not arrested. The cope does it, but than he realizes at the end that there is no one on the line. lol
lol. I swear being ethnic in nederlands must be the worst feeling. @eduardkoopman is it true dutch are the moggers of europe?

This has always been my impression when i visit amsterdam- very good looking people. I live in London now- people are from all over Europe. I swear whenever I meet somebody with insane bone structure they are dutch

dutchpill is brutal

literally home to EDM and MDMA- the carefree land of chad and stacy

lol. I swear being ethnic in nederlands must be the worst feeling. @eduardkoopman is it true dutch are the moggers of europe?
For sure Dutch are height mogging.Outside of Amsterdam, the height pill is even more. Amsterdam dudes are shortest, kinda. Country-side dudes, are even taller. averagely
Face wise, I dunno. Depends a bit on preference one has. We do have a bit of longish face genes running in society imo. Face wiidth not so much. Probably on average the faces look not wide enough for top appeal.
But overall, probably quit good looking, also face, compared to average men and even average white men around the world.

This has always been my impression when i visit amsterdam- very good looking people. I live in London now- people are from all over Europe. I swear whenever I meet somebody with insane bone structure they are dutch

dutchpill is brutal
Netherlands is for sure brutals, if one is short. In every way. obviously, Dating more difficult., And annoyingly that dudes mogg you in height.
BUT the worst factor gotta be; getting heightmogged by women on the daily; women looking down on you. Brutals.
cannes-france-may-08-romee-strijd-and-fawaz-gruosi-attends-the-screening-of-everybody-knows-todos-lo-saben-and-the-opening-gala-during-the-71st-annual-cannes-film-festival-at-palais-des-festivals-on-may-8-2018-in-cannes-france-MM0AC4.jpg

literally home to EDM and MDMA- the carefree land of chad and stacy
I dislike EDM and MDMA. The psyclocibin was very interesting though, would recomend anyone to try at least once, especially when depressed, down, stuck, etc... A different perspective on life.

the best looking Dutch Stacy there has ever been so far, I think is this one. I notice she also has a lbit of tall-ish narrow-ish Dutch face shape. She also probably a walking height mogger pill with like 180 cm, 5'11 orso.

9c121836094bee6ae534edac73caf179.jpg
1ebd9ec0b40bc64f340dc62ea8732eca-1579725337.jpg
Doutzen-Kroes-Vogue-March-2014-1.jpg
doutzen-kroes2.jpg
5976a3ffa27684da12607a4e2957a9eb.jpg
doutzenkroes1-gthumb-gwdata1200-ghdata1200-gfitdatamax.jpg
Doutzen_Kroes071-gthumb-gwdata1200-ghdata1200-gfitdatamax.jpg
a12-gthumb-gwdata1200-ghdata1200-gfitdatamax.jpg
adriana_lima_and_doutzen_kroes_20091211_0013.jpg
post-1676-1139418009.jpg
post-1637-1142546353.jpg
post-3116-1142986501.jpg
post-1254-1125219346.jpg
post-1254-1125949154.jpg
post-1254-1125949278.jpg
post-398-1134676669.jpg
post-414-1134325394.jpg
post-1254-1131323892.png
post-1254-1131323880.png
post-1254-1131323807.png
post-1254-1129484488.jpg
post-1933-0-1446080863-48122.jpg
post-1254-1126019848.jpg
post-398-1135183537.jpg
post-398-1135707851.jpg
post-1123-0-1446080425-77608.jpg

LOL @ these shorter guys taking pics with her. Don't do it dude.
post-1676-1149614956.jpg
post-1676-1149614931.jpg

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 9890
I need prescription bruda, so I'm gonna need to go with the real deal
nigga those are $160 glasses. ask for contacts or something and get the rep version lmfao unless you are richcel

Kevin Samuels dresses like a complete cuck just throwing that out there. He wears scarves in summer and also those glasses are gay. He looks and acts like a homosexual

nigga those are $160 glasses. ask for contacts or something and get the rep version lmfao unless you are richcel
Bro im not a richcel but i can afford 160 bucks

Im guessing you are a youngcel

I am aiming to be richcel in next 5 years

Money is severely underrated here

:redpill::redpill::redpill:

just back here to prove my point

there is a popular travel vlogger called William Taudien

from nerdic cuck

Unnamed 2

to nordic chad

Download  9

• +1