Anybody know how I can rotate my mandible downwards like this? (Short face syndrome)

SubhumanCurrycel

SubhumanCurrycel

It’s just hair bro
As you are probably aware I’m a brachycephalic short lower third kutta with a deformed pug skull and pathetic chin height
my skull:
964E2B5E 4AF4 4CF6 B2EE A77D73D7F03E

I want to achieve downgraft of my chin to increase the height of my chin and decrease the labiomental angle
42107D5C 2493 4EBD 9E30 1A68BEDCD608

Morph:
4D21E7AF D1A9 4D10 B3CA 4E38CC0AE028

ignore nose

Anyone have experience with CW rotation with either bimax or molar extrusion comment pls

tagging SFS kuttas
@Copemaxxing @Latebloomer10

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 5180, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 6 others
i don't even think brachy cranium is your issue, just lack of height on your skull gonial angle is like non existant it's 90 degrees minecraft steve tier.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Gaia262, Be_ConfidentBro and 1 other person
i don't even think brachy cranium is your issue, just lack of height on your skull gonial angle is like non existant it's 90 degrees minecraft steve tier.
In that case I could get orthodontic clockwise rotation hopefully my oral surgeon doesn’t deny me

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
In that case I could get orthodontic clockwise rotation hopefully my oral surgeon doesn’t deny me
your gonial angle creates your short as fuck chin.

I'm not that mesocephalic either i'm pretty close to brachy but I still have good chin height and square chin because my gonial angle isn't absolute shit

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Copemaxxing and SubhumanCurrycel
your gonial angle creates your short as fuck chin.

I'm not that mesocephalic either i'm pretty close to brachy but I still have good chin height and square chin because my gonial angle isn't absolute shit
Tbh there’s a guy on tiktok who has a gonial angle like mine but his ramus is really tall and his chin follows it so his chin height is fine fuck if I had a better gonial or better ramus fuck

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
Tbh there’s a guy on tiktok who has a gonial angle like mine but his ramus is really tall and his chin follows it so his chin height is fine fuck if I had a better gonial or better ramus fuck
yup its your gonial and ramus, i don't have a short ramus nor a shit tier 90 degree gonial angle like you. That's honestly the culprit of your problems

You did get lucky with the fact you don't have a rounded chin like 99% of south asians, that and a short chin is death tier.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
perma open your mouth

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Birdcell, AlwaysHaveQuestions and SubhumanCurrycel
I don't know much about this topic but Afaik molar extrusion (not extraction) can increase mandibular height for sure. Bimax can easily do that for you aswell in fact bimax would be a better option I think. Just talk to your maxfac and tell them you have incompetent smile and show them this morph.

• +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions and SubhumanCurrycel
Noob question, isn't 90 degree gonial angle chad tier?

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, SubhumanCurrycel and volcelfatcel
Noob question, isn't 90 degree gonial angle chad tier?
No it looks like shit because you end up looking like Steve from minecraft. Chad gonial angle is 110-128

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14561, Deleted member 5180, .👽. and 2 others
Hmm understandable. Maybe I was think of an actual good length ramus bone

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and volcelfatcel
surgery+ post pic of smile

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6217
bimax will change your life

• +1
  • +1
I thought bimax was only necessary when advancement was needed?
can I get away with orthodontic treatment?
no you need bimax with cw rotation since you need 2mm advancement to compensate for the rotation @Copemaxxing

• +1
Reactions: Copemaxxing and SubhumanCurrycel
no you need bimax with cw rotation since you need 2mm advancement to compensate for the rotation @Copemaxxing
Brutal shit
What’s the chance they cover it or even let me go through with it if it’s purely cosmetic?

• +1
Brutal shit
What’s the chance they cover it or even let me go through with it if it’s purely cosmetic?
they wont cover it me and copemaxxing both got brutally rejected by maxfacs in europe.
but if you pay for it yourself at ramieri or andreischev then you can get it

• +1
they wont cover it me and copemaxxing both got brutally rejected by maxfacs in europe.
but if you pay for it yourself at ramieri or andreischev then you can get it
Fucking Jews man they covered my cancer treatment but not my hairloss or my sfs when it’s worse than the cancer

• +1
chin/sidewing maybe

• +1
bimax only can fix that

Thé pb is finding a surgeon who will operate on you, they will cope you with genio

Ur case is borderline, cause he will do bimax for 2/3mm

Stubble/beardmaxxing will help

You've been talking about blackpilled jaw surgeries for over a year but still haven't gotten Rhinoplasty. That alone would improve you 1.5-2 IRL points. Your nose is a massive failo.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and SubhumanCurrycel
You've been talking about blackpilled jaw surgeries for over a year but still haven't gotten Rhinoplasty. That alone would improve you 1.5-2 IRL points. Your nose is a massive failo.
College student in debt mate I’m not earning except for jobs I had through the holidays that I used to pay fees.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Just Mouth breath theory

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, Ryan, coolguy1 and 1 other person
College student in debt mate I’m not earning except for jobs I had through the holidays that I used to pay fees.
Same but I still wageslaved during school and summer to get it.

• +1
Same but I still wageslaved during school and summer to get it.
How much do you have saved up?
I had 8k but almost all is gone after fees, books and expenses I have to work again this year.

I’m thinking of flying to turkey if I get a rhino the evaluations where I’m at are a fucking rip off 10-12k is not worth it

How much do you have saved up?
I had 8k but almost all is gone after fees, books and expenses I have to work again this year.

I’m thinking of flying to turkey if I get a rhino the evaluations where I’m at are a fucking rip off 10-12k is not worth it
$10k is 100% worth it for you. You'd have good appeal if you didn't have a subhuman nose.

• +1
As you are probably aware I’m a brachycephalic short lower third kutta with a deformed pug skull and pathetic chin height
my skull:
View attachment 1211361
I want to achieve downgraft of my chin to increase the height of my chin and decrease the labiomental angle
View attachment 1211363
Morph:
View attachment 1211364
ignore nose

Anyone have experience with CW rotation with either bimax or molar extrusion comment pls

tagging SFS kuttas
your midface ratio will change for the worse imo. if it isn't like this from the front then it shouldn't be a death sentence in smv

Do you perhaps clench and have your molars together most of the time @SubhumanCurrycel ?

Do you perhaps clench and have your molars together most of the time @SubhumanCurrycel ?
I got asked that by my dentist too but honestly I dont even grind my teeth or anything

• +1
Reactions: SOS-Sonic
I got asked that by my dentist too but honestly I dont even grind my teeth or anything
But do you have you molars in contact? I bet you do, since it pushes your teeth inwards and stop them from erupting giving you a shorter face.

• +1
23ff23-jpg.1187378

• JFL
But do you have you molars in contact? I bet you do, since it pushes your teeth inwards and stop them from erupting giving you a shorter face.
is it bad to have teeths in contact?mew said they should be in contact

nah not in my resting position my back teeth dont touch

• +1
my skull:
View attachment 1211361
View attachment 1211363
Morph:
View attachment 1211364
ignore nose

tagging SFS kuttas
Yo how do you look shaved

is it bad to have teeths in contact?mew said they should be in contact
it will make the face shorter overtime, and it may be bad depending on the case

You have bruxism?

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj
my skull:
View attachment 1211361
View attachment 1211363
Morph:
View attachment 1211364
ignore nose

tagging SFS kuttas
Open wedge genioplasty

the molars are cucking each other from growing taller?

• +1
my skull:
View attachment 1211361
View attachment 1211363
Morph:
View attachment 1211364
ignore nose

tagging SFS kuttas
You've got great forward growth, and I don't think the height is as bad as you're making it out to be. I would consider just getting a genioplasty that moves the chin a little downwards. This is the best example I've seen:

From this doctor:

• +1
I have a very similar bone structure to you. I have a square mandible, and would like more of a "V-shape".

Pretty much all bimax surgeries would achieve this.

I have consulted with Alfaro, Pagnoni and Defrancq in the last two weeks and it was Pagnoni's modelling that came the closest to what I (we) want. Have a consult with Pags

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back