Anybody know how to get rid of dopamine addiction??

MinionS

MinionS

Bronze
Joined
Mar 9, 2026
Posts
263
Reputation
152
I genuinely need some tips i cant focus on anything. Cant take a shit without my phone cant do my homework cant focus on school
whatever i do i need some sort of dopamine either its notification or anything.
can you give me any tips or help?
 
I genuinely need some tips i cant focus on anything. Cant take a shit without my phone cant do my homework cant focus on school
whatever i do i need some sort of dopamine either its notification or anything.
can you give me any tips or help?
school helps use screen time blockers if that dint help read a book stay with family
 
I genuinely need some tips i cant focus on anything. Cant take a shit without my phone cant do my homework cant focus on school
whatever i do i need some sort of dopamine either its notification or anything.
can you give me any tips or help?
Let me know if you find a solution. I'm guessing intervention from God is my only hope at this point...
 
I genuinely need some tips i cant focus on anything. Cant take a shit without my phone cant do my homework cant focus on school
whatever i do i need some sort of dopamine either its notification or anything.
can you give me any tips or help?
adhd, I got the same thing, nothing without meds will do anything ive tried
 

Similar threads

non-chalant
Replies
14
Views
77
senron
senron
D
Replies
2
Views
39
nimbus
N
medialcanthus
Replies
12
Views
68
ctoasty
ctoasty
V
Replies
13
Views
78
vic.293
V
wilk0
Replies
4
Views
72
wilk0
wilk0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top