Anybody making any money off crypto currency?

rydofx

rydofx

Mistral
I lost all my money on crypto :(. I don't recommend investing in it at the moment. Anyway it's 100% gonna turn into the mark of the beast currency

• +1
Reactions: WhiteGoodman and PubertyMaxxer
Crypto without market analysis is no better than gambling, muhh investor

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and rydofx
I lost all my money on crypto :(. I don't recommend investing in it at the moment. Anyway it's 100% gonna turn into the mark of the beast currency
meaning what ?

Markets have been down for months.

Now is just the time to accumulate for the next bull run.

Only guys I know that made money are the early investors or the miners. The early investors lost a lot of money though since they went into alt coins JFL.

I lost all my money on crypto :(.
I put in $800 now it's down to $200
ALL? 🤦‍♂️🤷‍♂️

75% drops are common in crypto land.

Markets have been down for months.

Now is just the time to accumulate for the next bull run.
I ahope we get above the 200 MA soon. Otherwise we might stay in the mud, sideways action or dwon, for some more time.

Only guys I know that made money are the early investors or the miners. The early investors lost a lot of money though since they went into alt coins JFL.
Early investors in good altcoins, are all looking at giga profits.
Early meaning, having put money into an altcoin within the first year of it's launch.

Anybody making any money off crypto currency?​

I gained a bit of value/worth in my crypto portfolio.
It went like this, roughly.

Summer 2020 (bitcoin @10.000). I bought 1000 USD worth of Bitcoin, which went up to 6500 USD worth roughly by beginning 2021.
I transfred bitcoin gains to some of the bigger top 20 altcoins, by beginning 2021.
Than the summer 2021 dump happened in cryptoland. I had about 3500 USD left.

September orso 2021. I put in another 3000 USD of muh own money. So my drypto portfolio total was like 6500 USD Bought small altcoins with it. a few of them went to shit/zero/little: like Floki inu, safemoon , mochiswap, superbid.
But I picked a few good winners, and 1 mega winner also. by best winner was Defikingdoms. I put in about 700 USD into that. At he peak, my crypto potfolia ws worth 22,000 USD.
During the dumpings of last months, My crypto porfolio was probably worth 8000 USD orso ranges.
Now my crupty portfolio is for sure above 10,000 USD again. Probably now arund 11,000 USD, maybe 12,000 USD.

Overall, I am happy with the gains, I managed. having made 3000-4000 USD into now around 12000 USD orso roughly. aka 4x or 400% gains at this moment in time, of input money, in 2 year time

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Gaia262
my homie made 12k w hbar
and then he made 96k scamming som niggas on telegram crazy ahh no cap
he my old homie now tho lowk miss him yungmoneycashregister real nigga

• Woah
Reactions: Pumanator