MEGAGUIDE: HOW TO INVEST YOUR MONEY BETTER THAN A PROFESSIONAL INVESTING MANAGER (BACKED UP BY RESEARCH DATA)

The methods to get more than 10% are riskier id assume 99% of the time 8% a year is gonna be better, and my issue isnt expecting to be rich in 10 years, its that for those 10 years id be negative

Putting 60k getting back 30k
Thats -30k thats simply how the math works
Ud only become profitable after 20 years and thats barely, by the time ur 50-70 only then would u be “rich” my issue is that at 50-70 i wont care about wealth
Highest iq man put 60k in investment and u get 30k profit so thats loss of 30k
Nice logic

• +1
Reactions: geenger
Im an investments enthusiast who has been learning about investments since 2018. Since then, I have read multiple academic research papers and books about this topic. I went very deep into it. But I dont have any professional certifications on investing, since my college major (computer science) has nothing to do with investments. Still, I consider my knowledge on this topic to be very advanced, as I got my knowledge, mostly, from people who have the highest status certifications in investing.
That's nice to hear, good luck man. Do you plan on making future threads where you go in depth about the resources you read? If so, i'm very invested in seeing them.

About DeltaTrendTrading, I didnt know him, but I just checked his ttk account and he seems like a very intelligent dude. He has a video about how day trading doesnt work, and I agree 100%. But even though he isnt a day trader, he is still a trader, and the data shows us that traders tend to lose a lot of money as well. Even though he might have had good returns in the past, this is not a good indicator of good future performance.
Yes, i too think he's intelligent and that he knows his niche very well. Also a very good marketer and able to persuade his audience. But yeah this whole trading bubble is to be taken very cautiously.

- David Baker, the manager of the 44 Wall Street fund...
- another example is the Lindner Large Cap Fund...
- Bill Miller, the manager of the Legg Mason fund...
- the Tiger Fund was an investing fund...
I will keep these names in mind, thank you for providing examples.

I'm a more pragmatic and careful person, always was and it seems like my intuitive understanding and how I would approach this stuff seems to be roughly right. Never made sense to me to just speculate on stuff. At least long term.
I relate to you heavily, and I had the same doubts as you at first, but like @geenger said, most people just follow the wave, often times not being the most efficient way to invest:
Most people dont follow this strategy because it has never been the most popular one. The popular and well accepted thing to do is to "select good individual stocks to try to outperform the market", and thats why everyone that invests ends up with poor results, because the data we have shows that this does not work.
People keep doing things that clearly dont work. Because 99% of people dont look at research data when trying to invest. They just go by what people say.

50%? That's standard practice?
Standard practice for financially-stable people. It's a percentage to strive for, ideally. But of course as your income grows by time, you should aim to invest even more than 50%, since that would be the logical way when amassing larger amounts of wealth.

That's nice to hear, good luck man. Do you plan on making future threads where you go in depth about the resources you read? If so, i'm very invested in seeing them.

Yes, i too think he's intelligent and that he knows his niche very well. Also a very good marketer and able to persuade his audience. But yeah this whole trading bubble is to be taken very cautiously.

I will keep these names in mind, thank you for providing examples.

I relate to you heavily, and I had the same doubts as you at first, but like @geenger said, most people just follow the wave, often times not being the most efficient way to invest:

Standard practice for financially-stable people. It's a percentage to strive for, ideally. But of course as your income grows by time, you should aim to invest even more than 50%, since that would be the logical way when amassing larger amounts of wealth.
So realistically just invest as much as you can afford to each month? And over some time you maybe approach 50% and beyond.

Got it

• +1
Reactions: geenger and iabsolvejordan
ALL PUBLIC DEFICIT GOES INTO STOCK MARKET IT CANT GO ANYWHERE ELSE.
BUYING STOCK MARKET = COLLECTING PUBLIC DEFICIT
Im not even gonna take you seriously tbh, you are obviously trolling

Nice logic
yeah I dont know how that guy can say something like that with a straight face. He gotta be trolling.

Nice logic
0 reading comprehension

The original point which i had was having 60k invested (money put in) and 30k (profit)

u invest 60k
-60k (overtime)
+30k
If u take out 30k u weaken ur investment + ud also be negative of money u could use if u just use 60k overtime

If u take out 90k ud profit but u restart ur investment

Well thats what i assumed until he told me its as easy as using a debit card or a bank when taking out 🤷

chad uses one of his connections to get a easy job and get paid six figures, then slays white stacies.
incel comes here, makes little money, loses the little he has in divorce court to an overweight ethnic sub5 woman.
fucking brutal.