Anybody notice a lot more demonic/sorcery shit recently?

Bushman

Bushman

Order of the Golden Fleece
I’ve been peeping some real demonic shit in my rural wasteland

I keep on noticing mutilated animal corpses/limbs outside and odd symbols accompanying them.
Healthy/normal wild animals have disappeared despite it being spring where i live. Weird mutant animals like deformed cats or birds have replaced them.
Terrible smells and sudden mist clouds manifesting.

i think there are cult rituals going on in my county.
When i was chilling near the river, I saw a random young latina walking around in circles. She dropped objects at certain points in her path like was making some sort of ritualistic/alchemical circle.

She saw me and kept smiling at me n shit; i was planning on making brag thread on .org about the “IOI” i got. However, suddenly a pair of weird niggas emerged from the bushes as well and started moving in on me.
I ran away and hid deeper in the woods until the coast was clear

The latina lady looked too comfortable being alone inna woods with three niggers which makes me very suspicious
I think she was working with the weird niggas to lure and capture me in for their fell designs. I was lucky to escape with my life and, more importantly, my soul

The next week i had a random seizure when i tried going back to investigate. There was nothing wrong with my vitals when the hospital checked my blood and all my neurological activity was normal. There was apparently no physical cause for a seizure.
Somebody likely hexed me before i figured out too much.

I recently ordered a copy of the Hammer of the Witches to defend myself from future attacks.
I’m gonna make a thread in the future about how to discern legit IOIs from vile sexual sorcery.
It is imperative that i spread my knowledge to naive forum subhumans.

@BrahminBoss @Jason Voorhees @ReadBooksEveryday

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, ReadBooksEveryday, Ricky212 and 3 others
dnrd but it’s cuz u live in a rural wasteland

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
magic is real

• Woah
Reactions: TechnoBoss
No, its just called being a resident in Haiti