Anybody that has experience with Tretinoin or any other Retinoid gtfih

dankov

dankov

Iron
How did you go about getting it, how and for what specifically did you use it and what were the results?

How did you go about getting it, how and for what specifically did you use it and what were the results?
I just rawdogged it everyday but im gonna restart and do it controlled. Also dont use it on ur it will be very dry red and itchy

started differin, then retin-a 0,025% tret formula, now using altreno tretinoin 0.5% lotion form. And have ordered 0,1% Taz

Any results/effects you can tell me about
Also used together with sa cleanser and duac cream and ofc moisturizer and spf. If u thinking of going to use tret just buy it already its not dangerous like accutane.

• +1
Reactions: dankov
Also used together with sa cleanser and duac cream and ofc moisturizer and spf. If u thinking of going to use tret just buy it already its not dangerous like accutane.
Yeah you are right its just that i need a prescription for tret and since i dont really have acne (only some pimples from time to time) i just think its gonna be hard to get you know

Yeah you are right its just that i need a prescription for tret and since i dont really have acne (only some pimples from time to time) i just think its gonna be hard to get you know
lol, u can buy it online, also u can just say u forgot receipt and they might sell it u can try never know, i bought accutane and duac without recipes from pharmacy and bought tret online all 3 times.

lol, u can buy it online, also u can just say u forgot receipt and they might sell it u can try never know, i bought accutane and duac without recipes from pharmacy and bought tret online all 3 times.
Sounds good. Which sites did you use for getting tret