Anybody used to hold they shit in when they were little?

Frank Jack

Frank Jack

You are beneath me
Like you felt the need to shit but decided to hold the poop in just to poop an hour later? When I used to do that I always ended up clogging the toilet. Holding my shit in felt good man. Haven't done it in over a decade

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, thecel, subhuman incel and 3 others
Still do.

• Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: thecel and Frank Jack
I hold it in for extra protein:p

• Woah
Reactions: thecel
i held my piss in because i wanted to keep playing with my friends and i peed my pants in the middle of playing hide and seek

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: thecel, Looks234, subhuman incel and 4 others
i held my piss in because i wanted to keep playing with my friends and i peed my pants in the middle of playing hide and seek
I ain't never held my piss in. When I had to piss I had to fuckin' piss lol

Yes. Sometimes I was too busy having fun gaming that I just couldn't go take a quick shit and plaid the mole game. When I did take the shit tho, I ran back to the room so I wouldn't miss a second of gaming

I still do. I can't shit in public toilets, absolutely disgusting, so I just wait until I get home. The feeling of releasing it all after a stressful day is better than cooming

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks, subhuman incel and Lmao
Like you felt the need to shit but decided to hold the poop in just to poop an hour later? When I used to do that I always ended up clogging the toilet. Holding my shit in felt good man. Haven't done it in over a decade
But have you ever had your shit pushed in?

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
i shit myself multiple times during school, i used to also hold in my piss while i played games and would piss myself on occasion