Anybody want someone’s instagram deleted, I know someone that could do it for you

jm17

jm17

Solstice
If you want someone instagrams banned, let me know below so I can link u up with someone I know that can

• JFL
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad, Deleted member 6963, Deleted member 6723 and 5 others
delete Ronaldos Instagram:hnghn:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 11758, Pythagoras, TheEndHasNoEnd and 12 others
delete Ronaldos Instagram:hnghn:
He’s too high profile and he has over 2 million followers, wouldn’t work or it would cost way too fucking much.

delete chicos instagram

• JFL
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd, Copeful, Zeta ascended and 9 others
If you want someone instagrams banned, let me know below so I can link u up with someone I know that can
I might need to delete my whore ex gfs account !

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Patient A, subhuman incel, Deleted member 6273 and 2 others
delete chicos instagram
Same thing with Ronaldo, he’s too high profile and got too many followers, it would cost way too much if it was possible for him since he got over like 300k followers

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
I might need to delete my whore ex gfs account !
Ok message me if u serious and I’ll connect u with someone who can do that, but it will cost money.

• JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel, Deleted member 14781 and Jason Voorhees
Ok message me if u serious and I’ll connect u with someone who can do that, but it will cost money.
How much we talking and is it free since I’m chad?

How much we talking and is it free since I’m chad?
Nah it costs and depending on a lot of factors but it will prolly be anywhere between 100-230 dollars depending on her followers, average likes per post, her post,etc etc. I’m not the one who does it, I know someone who does it because I got some accounts banned.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Deleted member 13318
Nah it costs and depending on a lot of factors but it will prolly be anywhere between 100-230 dollars depending on her followers, average likes per post, her post,etc etc. I’m not the one who does it, I know someone who does it because I got some accounts banned.
I will let you know

• +1
Reactions: jm17
Hi Rift

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd, Deleted member 6403, Looks234 and 6 others
  • +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and Patrick Baitman
Yeah he’s the one who does the bans, he’s good. It was too good to be true , until I found out it was true 😂😂

Lifefuel for @Short Ugly and Brown on his quest to go er on Faith Riehm

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
I call cap, OP. :owo:
Nah it’s real. I got a few people I know in real life banned from Instagram and im about to get this 1 faggot I know banned.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Patient A and GripMaxxing
delete timtam60.mp5's account then.
56k followers. That will probably cost about 1000+ I’m guessing cuz the people I did has 800-2000 followers and it cost me 100-250

• Woah
Reactions: GripMaxxing
feel like you are scamming us you little jew

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pythagoras and Patient A
feel like you are scamming us you little jew
I’m not the one doing the banning 😂😂 someone else is and I can get yoy in contact with them, they have an account here, he banned like 4 people for me, but it costs money.

Not a scam, I thought it was a scam at first to because it sounds too good to be true.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
Delete this: bearly_remembers

Delete this: bearly_remembers
If ur serious dm me so I can get u in contact wit rift, he’s the one who does the bans that account will probably be like 70-110 dollars or less because they have like 50 followers

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Weed
do you have instagram? i want to delete yours.

• JFL
Reactions: RecessedPrettyboy, TheEndHasNoEnd and jm17
I have an old ig that im locked out of that i want deleted. Not paying tho. Mans broke feel me

Please delete @Amnesia instagram account, he just made a new one. How much money do you want?

Delete salludons Instagram pls @Rift678

• JFL
Reactions: Rift