Anybody with BDD got surgery?

MOEdification

MOEdification

Iron
Anybody diagnosed with body dysmorphia ( if thats even real) got plastic surgery here.?

• +1
Reactions: Asspear
No but I will if roiding doesn’t make me look like drago

only bdd i suffer from is big dick disorder

• JFL
Reactions: coispet and Deleted member 60975
Anybody diagnosed with body dysmorphia ( if thats even real) got plastic surgery here.?
yeah me, I'm in therapy for more than just bdd, got a gyno surgery and still think my tits are big

• Woah
Reactions: coispet
Everyone here probably has bdd

• +1
Chances are if you are considering serious surgeries to change your face (as most of us here are), you have BDD. Normal people do not think about facial aesthetics in the same way that we do, and the idea of having invasive osteonomies or implants is disturbing to the majority of people.

I don't say this to discourage surgeries - I know this and still plan on getting work done. I'm only saying this to remind us that the way we see ourselves and the world around us is not the same as normal people do. People here are generally hyper-aware of aesthetics and lookism to a degree that remains very subconscious to most people (male or female, but especially male).

That's not to say that I think our perceptions are broadly incorrect, just that our conscious perceptions do not align with that of your average person. That can often manifest as BDD imo.

• +1
Reactions: MOEdification and moreroidsmoredates
Chances are if you are considering serious surgeries to change your face (as most of us here are), you have BDD. Normal people do not think about facial aesthetics in the same way that we do, and the idea of having invasive osteonomies or implants is disturbing to the majority of people.

I don't say this to discourage surgeries - I know this and still plan on getting work done. I'm only saying this to remind us that the way we see ourselves and the world around us is not the same as normal people do. People here are generally hyper-aware of aesthetics and lookism to a degree that remains very subconscious to most people (male or female, but especially male).

That's not to say that I think our perceptions are broadly incorrect, just that our conscious perceptions do not align with that of your average person. That can often manifest as BDD imo.
psl autism effects on the brain.

• +1