Anyone a justeats/ubereats delivery courier?

Kraken
How does it work? Is it easy to get hired?

Can you just pick and choose how many orders you do per day?

If you take too long off from doing orders can you get fired?

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940
@LooksOverAll is a pizza delivery guy, he’s using the money to save up for leg delengthening surgery

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Tallooksmaxxer, Hueless and 1 other person
@LooksOverAll is a pizza delivery guy, he’s using the money to save up for leg delengthening surgery
It sounds like a sweet gig if I can totally pick the days when I want to work. Say for example, I choose to work 16 hours in 1 day and take the rest of the week off, if they would allow something like that it would be perfect

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940 and n0rthface
Surprised there isn't more considering how many Asians post here

It sounds like a sweet gig if I can totally pick the days when I want to work. Say for example, I choose to work 16 hours in 1 day and take the rest of the week off, if they would allow something like that it would be perfect
I have a friend in it

Certain times are the best to work because there’s more demand

If you do 16 hours one day chances are you’re doing some real shit runs

Incel tier job. Lol @ cucking around delivering food to Chads and Stacys to fuel their fuck sessions. Get a real job tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9801, GetShrekt, Tallooksmaxxer and 1 other person
I have a friend in it

Certain times are the best to work because there’s more demand

If you do 16 hours one day chances are you’re doing some real shit runs
Yeah, as long as I am not being forced into work everyday, I am gucci with some shit runs.

I have many of those days where I just feel like shit and want to stay in bed all day. I wouldn't want to be forced into work on a day like that.

• +1
Yeah, as long as I am not being forced into work everyday, I am gucci with some shit runs.

I have many of those days where I just feel like shit and want to stay in bed all day. I wouldn't want to be forced into work on a day like that.
Imma start soon too
It’s a good way to travel u can do it anywhere
plus such a brainless job u can listen to vids while ur at it

Incel tier job. Lol @ cucking around delivering food to Chads and Stacys to fuel their fuck sessions. Get a real job tbh
If you know of any jobs where I don't really have to interact with people and I can choose the days which I come in, i am all ears???

Imma start soon too
It’s a good way to travel u can do it anywhere
plus such a brainless job u can listen to vids while ur at it
Been reading up on it, and apparently, there is a lot of fraud in this business :lul:

People create multiple accounts and then deliver from the multiple accounts. There is a guy earning £60/hour like this with 5 accounts :lul::lul:

• Woah

Legit. Imagine grabbing some food and the address for the delivery is some high end apartment building. You go in, knock and some absolute Stacey answers the door, you can hear music and people laughing in the background "chaaaaad the foods here", she grabs the food from your hand and slams the door in your face.

Just started my first day as a pizza delivery driver :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile: $17 an hour plus tips whenever isn't really that bad of a job tbh. It's really chill since most of my team is African American and they treat me real nice. I'm already cool with the manager tbh.

In 3 years after saving up most of my money I'll hopefully have enough to save up for all surgeries I need.

Legit. Imagine grabbing some food and the address for the delivery is some high end apartment building. You go in, knock and some absolute Stacey answers the door, you can hear music and people laughing in the background "chaaaaad the foods here", she grabs the food from your hand and slams the door in your face.
Who cares you have a mental illness
Been reading up on it, and apparently, there is a lot of fraud in this business :lul:

People create multiple accounts and then deliver from the multiple accounts. There is a guy earning £60/hour like this with 5 accounts :lul::lul:
holy shit link me up