Anyone ascended with jaw implants?

khvirgin

khvirgin

Kracker
So Salludon used fillers, Amnesia used fillers, @need-a-wide-jaw had a great results with fillers, most people here have used fillers to "ascend", but what about implants? I can only think of @Win200, although he wasn't happy with his chin, who ascended with implants? either here or on lookism
I mean a lot of Eppley results are underwhelming,(I know he's not the only one, but he and Yaremchuck are the main two mentioned on this forum) I can only think of Saiyan but those are zygos implants, hell even Zac Efron, who could afford anything, looks uncanny with wraparound implants

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mvp2v1, Elvisandreaa, Win200 and 1 other person
Salludon didn't use filters he just mewed

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mvp2v1, Toth's thot, Ryan and 8 others
:soy:
when you augment the front with implants, it usually looks too thick and unnatural, because the implants wrap around underneath the jaw and make the rounding edge underneath the jaw thicker, but natural bone is thin and sharp - not bloated.

However at the back of the jaw in the ramus area, the natural jaws on masculine men become thicker here anyway (evolved for higher punch resistance), so implants can mimic natural bone more effectively at the back, so long as its proportionate to the front mandible.

so jaw angles > wraparound?
Dr. Dhir so far has great wraparound jaw implants results, look him up on Instagram. He is in Hollywood so he probably charges twice more than Eppley :feelsrope: But I think is worth it

• +1
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: currylightskin, Marsiere214, randomvanish and 1 other person
Dr. Dhir so far has great wraparound jaw implants results, look him up on Instagram. He is in Hollywood so he probably charges twice more than Eppley :feelsrope: But I think is worth it
Yeah D. Dhir looks very good. I assume your probs paying a lot though

There was a user here a few months ago who PM'd me his jaw angle implant results. Got them for $2k in brazil and ascended him hard.

• Love it
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24822, Marsiere214 and khvirgin
There was a user here a few months ago who PM'd me his jaw angle implant results. Got them for $2k in brazil and ascended him hard.
jesus 2k? that's cheap even for third world

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14280, Deleted member 5786 and Deleted member 7725
jesus 2k? that's cheap even for third world
Yeah, they ascended him hard too. His jaw was the same as mine in the before and Chad in the after. Looked 100% natural too. Insane, might fly down to Brazil and JBWmaxx during recovery.

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
so they all used fillers and u guys shit on fillers cos muh migration :feelsuhh:

• +1
Reactions: AnonyCel, anactualdude and Deleted member 12270
so they all used fillers and u guys shit on fillers cos muh migration :feelsuhh:
people shit on implants too, only thing this forum likes is bimax :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Oxygen, anactualdude, Deleted member 5786 and 1 other person
Filler can’t migrate, it just settles a bit, then a capsule is formed just like it happens with implants.

• +1
Reactions: Primordial

His rhino results are great and some of the chin/jaw results are good depending on the person. The people that lack height in their lower third definitely need some type of orthognatic surgery whereas the ones who lack mass/projection do fine with implants.

So Salludon used fillers, Amnesia used fillers, @need-a-wide-jaw had a great results with fillers, most people here have used fillers to "ascend", but what about implants? I can only think of @Win200, although he wasn't happy with his chin, who ascended with implants? either here or on lookism
I mean a lot of Eppley results are underwhelming,(I know he's not the only one, but he and Yaremchuck are the main two mentioned on this forum) I can only think of Saiyan but those are zygos implants, hell even Zac Efron, who could afford anything, looks uncanny with wraparound implants
yea me

:ogre:

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Chinlet Ascension, Deleted member 7725, lilhorizontal32 and 4 others
@OldVirgin show us your botched jaw implant and brow implant result nigga so we have something to laugh

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 5786
Do u know the name of the doctor? I’ll run the experiment for u if u give me the name

Pianoboy123

He made posts talking about the specifics of his implants before denying it later. I think these results look great.

Zil pianoboy123 before 2652380 1640095561910 Zil pianoboy123 after 2652370 1640094741595

U remind me of the guys on astros insta comments saying he got Eppley implants lmao. You kids are too much

U remind me of the guys on astros insta comments saying he got Eppley implants lmao. You kids are too much
What?
Not sure what you mean, are you one of these guys that believe in mewing?