Anyone beat skinny fat successfully? How did you do it?

bradpittshairline

bradpittshairline

im a ass and titty lover
tired of reading tips from jacked mfs and barely getting any advice from people who actually suffered through this

stats: 155lb 6ft 20 yr old - skinny fat due to 8 months of NEET lifestyle - less than 100 steps a day and over eating carbs

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
Strict diet of whole foods only that’s high protein (1.5g protein per lbs body weight) and weight lifting.

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF
If you're 155Lbs just bulk

High protein at slight caloric deficit, weight lifting

Body recomp, I ate at my maintenance calories with high protein and just trained like an animal for 1 year.

tired of reading tips from jacked mfs and barely getting any advice from people who actually suffered through this

stats: 155lb 6ft 20 yr old - skinny fat due to 8 months of NEET lifestyle - less than 100 steps a day and over eating carbs
already told u multiple times before but u’re too much of a lazy rotter to do it

enjoy ur goyslop, take some ozempic i guess

already told u multiple times before but u’re too much of a lazy rotter to do it

enjoy ur goyslop
im hitting the gym since then regularly and eating in a deficit some days even 500 cals

im hitting the gym since then regularly and eating in a deficit some days even 500 cals
gym is useless without proper diet, stick to lean meat and small amounts of fruit since you’re a carb addict.

if u just ate carnivore you’d reach 12% in like 6 months and u wont even be hungry during it, acclimatisation can be difficult if you ate garbage before.

Last edited:

Caloric maintainance. Lift weights, build muscle.

gym is useless without proper diet, stick to lean meat and small amounts of fruit since you’re a carb addict.

if u just ate carnivore you’d reach 12% in like 6 months and u wont even be hungry during it, acclimatisation can be difficult if you ate garbage before.
Youre right - im also trying to quit soda

my food looks like this -

breakfast -nothing
lunch - chicken casadia (it has cheese) claimed to be 300 cals + sprite
dinner - chicken chunks (plate full) or 4-5 pieces of chicken thigh/breast whatever the dining hall has + 1.5 glasses of sprite

Caloric maintainance. Lift weights, build muscle.
yeah doing that, i can easily squat 100lb for reps (gonna do 110 this week) but my bench is very weak at 60lb for reps and its not going up (its only been 2-3 weeks tho so lets see)

i have a bird chest rn but when i lay down i can touch feel that my chest is starting ti develop

To increase bench do bench 3x a week. Day 1: 8 reps, day 2: 6 reps, day 3: 4 reps. Do 3 sets each time. I increased my banch with over 20kg in half a year with this routine.

• +1
Reactions: bradpittshairline
Youre right - im also trying to quit soda

my food looks like this -

breakfast -nothing
lunch - chicken casadia (it has cheese) claimed to be 300 cals + sprite
dinner - chicken chunks (plate full) or 4-5 pieces of chicken thigh/breast whatever the dining hall has + 1.5 glasses of sprite
it shouldnt too hard to switch, it was easy as fuck for me cuz ive been eating chicken and pork with a side of rice or potato for most of my life.

removed the sides and switched to beef and i shed a lot of bodyfat and i’m the leanest ive ever been and its easy to maintain it.

i snack on 500 gram blocks of smoked cheese and greek yogurt and kefir else i would be even leaner.

it shouldnt too hard to switch, it was easy as fuck for me cuz ive been eating chicken and pork with a side of rice or potato for most of my life.

removed the sides and switched to beef and i shed a lot of bodyfat and i’m the leanest ive ever been and its easy to maintain it.

i snack on 500 gram blocks of smoked cheese and greek yogurt and kefir else i would be even leaner.
isnt carb necessary for tesosterone?

To increase bench do bench 3x a week. Day 1: 8 reps, day 2: 6 reps, day 3: 4 reps. Do 3 sets each time. I increased my banch with over 20kg in half a year with this routine.
did your ches get big? im flat chested atm

isnt carb necessary for tesosterone?
eating carbs is for putting on fat for the winter, your body runs in optimal state using fat for energy.

why do u think we turn carbs into sugar then into fat deposits on the body?

naturally u supposed to eat meat and fat only during good times then eat carbs/sugar to fatten up for winter where meat is scarce.

ur fat is basically ur body’s savings in case u cant get meat and have to eat urself.

however this is useless in modern times cause food is plentiful all the time.

therefore having savings is useless.

Last edited:
eating carbs is for putting on fat for the winter, your body runs in optimal state using fat for energy.

why do u think we turn carbs into sugar then into fat deposits on the body?
alright ill try this, do you recommend cardio? i have been very lazy since 2020

no, just do low intensity weights if u wanna do something. u shouldnt be heaving and sweating, it does nothing good for u and is useless stress.

no, just do low intensity weights if u wanna do something. u shouldnt be heaving and sweating, it does nothing good for u and is useless stress.
alright thanks bro, i did see that in mornings my waist went from 32 to now 30 although i didnt lose any weight

my waist early 2023 was 27-28 inches so trying to get to that

i dont like red meat can i just eat chicken + very little brown rice?

also being lazy is good, doing things u like is healthy.

this doesnt apply to sugar tho cause ur body doesnt know u’re living in a civilization with more food than u can eat. it thinks u’re on the brink of starvation at all times so it wants to put on fat to increase ur survival chances in case u cant find food.

alright thanks bro, i did see that in mornings my waist went from 32 to now 30 although i didnt lose any weight

my waist early 2023 was 27-28 inches so trying to get to that

i dont like red meat can i just eat chicken + very little brown rice?
no, dont eat rice. it just gets turned into sugar anyway and it has arsenic and 0 nutritional value. Its slave food.

if u really want carbs eat fruits.

• +1
also being lazy is good, doing things u like is healthy.

this doesnt apply to sugar tho cause ur body doesnt know u’re living in a civilization with more food than u can eat. it thinks u’re on the brink of starvation at all times so it wants to put on fat to increase ur survival chances in case u cant find food.
alright so no added sugar foods/soda drinks, and meat ? i might start eating fruits tho because every year after college my vitamins are down from just eating shitty food

no, dont eat rice. it just gets turned into sugar anyway and it has arsenic and 0 nutritional value. Its slave food.

if u really want carbs eat fruits.
ight got, what about fibre? i dont have a issue rn but apparently i could get constipated right?

ight got, what about fibre? i dont have a issue rn but apparently i could get constipated right?
if u get constipated on meat you need more fat, just eat a teaspoon of butter/tallow or coconut oil and u’ll fix it. make sure its cold and hard btw because hot fat is liquid and will give u diahreea.

fiber is useless, it makes ur shits firmer but also irritates ur bowels.

• +1
lean bulk. the fat will disappear eventually.

yes, I just worked out once a day and ate clean without tracking calories